Chapter - 16 Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Pretending to be rich and fake money?

Robber?

Runaway dog?

 The more he thought about it, the hotter his face got. Yang Shao quickly took out his mobile phone and opened WeChat. The embroiderer still hasn't sent him a message. He didn't hesitate to send several big red envelopes to the other party in a row, explaining that he was excited about the embroidered handkerchiefs, and that she was so beautiful that he totally forgot to pay.

Soon the other party replied to the message;

 Fanhua: It's okay, it also means you are satisfied with my work, thank you, and you're welcome to visit next time.

After replying to his messages, Fan Hua accepted all the red envelopes just like that.

Seeing her short replies, Yang Shao thought to himself, 'This embroiderer is really a wonderful woman, who not only is elegant and intelligent, but also doesn't value money over everything! She had even rushed to the Shu Province without saying a word, and voluntarily embroidered several pieces, all with different styles.'

Such a great embroiderer, such an embroiderer who did not care about money, how could he let such a person suffer? In a moment of excitement, he sent five more big red packets over. 

This time the other party did not take it, but instead said that he had paid more than enough and did not need to pay any more.

How could Yang Shao accept such a statement? He quickly replied, insisting that if she didn't accept the red envelopes, he'd take it that she was looking down on him and didn't want his business in the future.

Waiting for the other party to finally accept the extra red envelopes, Yang Shao put down his phone and talked to Pei Yan who was still present, "Brother Pei, the embroiderer this time is not only young and skilled, she also has an impeccable character! I'm not sure if that stunning lady already has a boyfriend, if not, then I might hehe..."

Pei Yan put one hand in his pocket, and the tip of his left eyebrow moved slightly. A woman like Huajin has impeccable character? 

'A woman who took dozens of photos just to be able to post something on social media and took half an hour to retouch them... this kind of narcissistic flowery peacock was actually described by Yang Shao as having impeccable character?!' 

"I think you not only have bad taste in clothes, but also have bad eyesight." Pei Yan thought about the picture of Yang Shao and Hua Jin standing together, and frowned tightly: "You two are not suitable." 

"Huh?" Yang Shao looked at Pei Yan's back as he walked away in large steps, thinking that Pei Yan was saying that their status was not suitable, and explained, "It's okay, I don't mind."

Pei Yan opened his car's door and turned to look at him, "I'm worried that she won't like you back."

"I'm so rich, She doesn't like it either?" Yang Shao stroked his chin, "It shouldn't be so much."

"Maybe ...... she would dislike you for being ugly?" Pei Yan threw down this sentence, did not wait for Yang Shao to respond, then sat in the car, and smoothly closed the door.

Yang Shao: ......

No wonder rumor has it that this cousin of his from his mother's side was different from the ones from his father's side. It was said that he lived far away and was very callous with his words. But Yang Shao thickened his skin and got in from the opposite side, "Brother Pei, I'll treat you tonight, so let's go!"

Pei Yan glanced at him: "What to eat?"

Yang Shao: "Order whatever you want, it's all right."

Hua Jin, who was described as having 'impeccable character' and had just accepted the red envelopes Yang Shao had sent her, was humming a song happily. When she turned to see Tan Yuan still lying on the table in a daze, she said, "Let's go, I'll treat you to some luxurious western meal tonight."