Short ass chapter with not good writing

Cussing and more. 

For the next few days I was in the hospital, then when I got released to go home Matt was taking care of me then. He made me food, took care of my wounds, and helped with Jake. Because he started school. I mainly slept and did nothing. When I finally went back to work, there were people who gave me flowers and gift cards. Then I finally saw May, I said " Hey girl."  She said "  Hey are you okay?" I answered "  Yeah, just needed a little bit of rest." She nodded and then we went to my office. I then started writing about what happened with Daredevil. As I wrote the article I was questionable about the things I was writing I felt like I was about to expose when writing. But then I proofread the article I then said "  This is perfect nothing is exposed." I then had lunch and then I worked on an article about the crime rates in Hells Kitchen. It was 6:30 pm when I left work. I went home and I saw that Jake wasn't in my apartment. I went to Matt's place and knocked on the door, Jake opened it and said "  Hey Y/n."  I said "  Hey Jake."  Matt then came over and he said "  We have been hanging out waiting for you to get home."  I nodded and said " Nice, thank you Matty."  He smiled and said "  Welcome sweetheart." Matt asked "  Do you want some dinner, I made us some chicken and rice."  I said "  That would be great."  I walked inside and took my shoes off letting the cold air around me hit my feet. I sat down at the table and Matt brought Jake and mine's food then he brought his food over. 

We talked about Jake's first day of school and how it went, then how my first day back to work was, and how Matt's day was. Jake and I went back to my apartment and we got dressed in pajamas then watched a few episodes of FRIENDS then we went to bed. Little did I know there were people planning on what their next moves will be to take down DareDevil and Shadow.