Date night part two

I think it is time for SMUT.

Recap:  Ajali and Matt are having a date night and right now they are hanging out.

I was with Matt talking. Matt told me about the father his church had and about what the new father is like. Matt then asked " Did you ever go to church when you were growing up?" I answered " Um honestly only when needed." He nodded and said " You should come with me one day." I said " I don't know." He said " It's up to you." Matt then asked " What did your mom do when you were growing up?" I answered " She was a nurse." Matt nodded and asked " Is that how you can take care of us after a fight?" I answered " Yeah." I said continuing " Mom found me one night after I went out, she found me bleeding out from stopping a group of guys from taking a woman." Matt nodded and he asked " So after she helped you what was her response to you going out?" I replied " Um well she was mas but then when she heard about what I was doing she said ' just to come home and have her take care of me'." Matt said " I found out that my mom wasn't dead so now every Saturday, I bring her some food and we talk." I asked " Does she know about what you do?" Matt answered " Yeah she does." I asked " How does she feel about it?" Matt answered " She likes that I am helping the city and its people." I nodded and Matt just confirmed with me " You just nodded?" I said " Yeah." He smiled. Matt then came over to me and kissed me. He took my glass and he asked " Do you want more wine?" I said " No thanks." He said " Okay."    

Matt came back over and he sat down, he opened his arms up and I cuddled into him. I laided on his chest, Matt then asked " Can you read to me?" I answered " Sure just let me get a book." Matt nodded, and he stood up and grabbed a book." I asked " Is it in braille?" Matt answered " Yes but I had Foggy make down the letters." I nodded and said " That is cool." He nodded.  And he said " Please read." I nodded and started reading. As I read Matt drew shapes on my skin and he would kiss my head. I read to him then Matt took the book after an hour and he came down to my face and he kissed my lips. I smiled into the kiss and then I sat up off of Matt. Matt came over to me and kissed me, the kiss was passionate but there was something else behind it. Lust.

 I kissed Matt back and I got on top of him and I straddled him. I ran my hands through his dark hair and he groaned. Matt then grabbed my ass and squeezed it. I took a breath and kissed Matt. I asked " Are you sure?" He answered " Yeah." I nodded and then Matt said " Wrap around me." I wrapped my legs around him and he walked to his bedroom. He laided me down on the bed and got on top of me and he kissed me. We started making out then Matt asked " Can I take your shirt off?" I answered " Yes." He took my shirt off and he felt my bra. He asked " What color is it?" I answered " White." He smiled and then Matt asked " Can I take it off?" I answered " Yes." He took my bra off and then he touched my naked breast. I let out a small moan and arched my back. Matt then attacked my breast with one of my nipples in his mouth then his hand playing with my other breast. I moaned " Matt." He smirked and switched what he was doing. I asked " Can I take off your shirt?" Matt said " Yes sweetheart." I smiled and I took his shirt off. I looked at Matt's scars and I kissed some of them. Matt smiled and then he asked " Pants?" I said " Yes please." Matt chuckled and took my pants off." he felt my lace underwear and he asked " How color?" I answered " White." Matt nodded and said "  A matching set that's cute." I blushed and said " Shut it." We then started making out after a few minutes Matt asked " Are you sure sweetheart?" I replied " Yes Matt." He smiled and said "Okay." Matt then took my underwear off. Matt smiled and he went down to my clit and kissed it. I moaned at the feeling Matt asked " You like that?" I said in a breath " Yes." Matt smiled and said " Good." He then started eating me out. As he did he put two fingers into my core and I moaned.  Matt smiled. I said " I am going to cum." Matt smiled and said " Hold it in for me baby." I nodded. Matt kept eating me out and I let out a string of cuss words and moans. 

Then I looked at Matt's pants and asked " Can I take off your pants?" Matt said " Please." I smiled and I took his pants off. I smiled and then " Are you sure?" Matt answered "Entirely sure." I then took off Matt's underwear and his dick was hard and precum was already there. I smiled then I kissed Matt's tip and Matt's hips bucked up and I smirked. I then decided what I would do. Matt looked at me with his wood colored eyes and said " Sweetheart please do something." I said " I will." I got on the ground and on my knees. I then took Matt's dick and started sucking him off, as I did Matt messed with my hair and groaned. Then Matt came in my mouth. He then grabbed my chin and said "If you want to swallow it." I nodded. I swallowed it then Matt looked down at me and smirked. Matt brought me to his bed and laided me down he planted kisses on my neck, chest, and then he asked " Are you ready for me?" I said " Yes." Matt nodded then put his dick into me. I moaned at the feeling. Matt waited and he said " Let me know when sweetheart." I nodded. I said " Okay you can move." Matt then started thrusting into me, I moaned his name then Matt said " God you feel so good." As Matt kept thrusting into me I screamed and Matt smirked at what he is doing to me. I then said " I am going to cum."Matt said " Me fuck too." Then I came and Matt did too. Matt rode out our high. Matt then pulled out of me and said " I forgot to ask if you were on birth control." I said " I am." Matt nodded and then he came over to me. He said " I am going to make you cum one more time." I nodded and then Matt started eating me out. Because I was still sensitive I came quickly. I moaned. Then Matt said " Stay the night." I said " I will be." Matt nodded. Then I walked slowly to the bathroom and got cleaned up. 

When I left the bathroom I saw Matt who was on his bed waiting for me. I went over laid down and put my head on his chest. Matt wrapped an arm around me and then I said " I love you Matt Murdock." Matt said " I love you Y/n Y/l/n." I then closed my eyes and I let sleep take me over.