Meeting Matt's coworkers

Cussing and drinking that's it. 

I woke up got ready for the day, made breakfast, then left for work when I got to work May was sitting at her desk and she said " Hey Y/n/n Mr. Sable wants to talk to you." I said " Okay." I went to Mr. Sable's office and he said " Ah Miss. Y/l/n please come in." I sat down on a chair he had in his office and he said " I was hoping you could do a small interview with a law firm about their work. I also want you to sell this law firm to the public." I said " I can do that just give me the name and address and I will go right away." He handed me a slip of paper and I read it I was going to Nelson and Murdock.  I smiled and said " I will be leaving in a few minutes." He nodded and I left his office. I went to mine and I laughed looks like I am seeing Matt and Foggy. I packed a pad and a pen. I walked to May's desk and said " I will be out for the rest of the day on assignment." May said " Okay, have fun." I left and drove to the address for Nelson and Murdock. As I drove I listened to Nervana and I said out loud " Make sure you stay professional." I smiled and then I walked in. 

I saw a woman at a desk she looked up and introduced herself then asked  " Hi I am Karen Page. How can I help you?" I answered " I have an interview with Mr. Murdock and Mr. Nelson." Karen said " Ah I was expecting you please come into the conference room." I nodded and she lead me to the conference room. I sat down and then Matt came in. He said " I thought I heard a pretty voice." I felt myself blush Matt continued and he asked " Is there something wrong?" I said " No, I am here for work." Matt said " Okay, foggy will be here soon." I said " Okay." Matt said " I can't wait to read the article." I smiled and said " Well you will notice that it has a lot of high praises." Matt chuckled and he said teasingly " Oh yeah." I said " Yeah." Then Foggy came in and he said " Sorry about that." He paused and said " Hey Y/n." I said " Hello Foggy." He asked " Is there something wrong?" I answered " No, I am just interviewing you guys." Karen came in and asked " Is there anything I could get you?" I answered " No thank you." Karen said " Okay." She sat down next to me and I pulled out my pad and pen and I said " I just have a few questions that I need you to answer then we will be done." 

I asked " When did you guys start your practice?" Matt answered " 3 years ago." I asked " Who was your first client?" Matt pointed to Karen and said " Miss. Page was." I nodded and jotted down the answers. I asked about their recent case, what made them want to start Nelson and Murdock, and lastly what they think makes them different than other law firms. Then I put my pad and pen away and I said "Off the record, I was hoping you guys know a good place to get a drink." Matt, Foggy, and Karen said " Josie's bar." Karen said offering " If you want to we can go there tonight." I smiled and said " That would be great." Karen said " Since I know that you are next to Matt, he can pick you up and show you where to go." I looked at Matt and asked " Are you good with that?" Matt answered " That's good with me." I smiled and said " I have to write this because it will be published in the next two days." Matt said " Let me walk you out." I smiled and said " Sure." As we walked Matt said " Thanks for agreeing to join us." I said " You're welcome, thanks for letting me join you guys." Matt said " It's no problem." We walked to my car and he said " I will pick you up around say 7:30." I nodded and said " That's fine." I then got in my car and drove back to work. 

* Time Skip to later that night* 

 I drove back home and then I got changed into dark brown khakis, with a white button-up shirt and then I put on a cardigan. Jake asked " What are you dressed up for?" I answered " I am going out with Matt and some of his friends." Jake said " Okay." I said " We are going to a bar and I will be coming home late." Jake said " Okay well have fun." I said " If you need me I am leaving my phone here and Matt's number is there if you need anything call his number." He said " I will." I smiled and then I went to my room and I started putting on make up. Then it was 7:20, I heard a knock on the door and I said to Jake " It's Matt um could you get it while I finish up." Jake said " Sure." He opened the door and then I finished my make up a few minutes later. Jake said " You look pretty." Matt asked Jake " Could you please describe her to me?" Matt leaned down and Jake looked at me then he whispered to Matt. Then after a minute, Matt said " You look pretty." I laughed and said " Thank you Matthew." I went to Matt and he said " I know where Josie's is at but I need you to be my eyes." I said " Okay." 

We walked to Josie's talking and then we got outside and Matt said " Before we go inside there are some things you should know, don't drink the water here, and don't be intimidated by the look of it." I said " Okay." We went inside and Matt said " Lead the way." I walked to a window seat where Foggy and Karen were at. Matt pulled a chair out for me and he said " Here you go madam." I blushed and then Matt said " I am sorry for that." I then read Matt's mind God why the fuck did I say madam. Then a woman came over and she set down a bottle and four glasses she then looked at me and introduced herself. She was very intimidating but she is seems really nice. Karen asked starting conversation " Okay so how long have you been in Hell's kitchen?"  I answered " For two weeks now." Foggy asked " How has it been here so far?" I replied " It's been good, the crime here no but I still do like it here." Karen said " Yeah, I know how you feel on that one." Foggy asked " How does pool sound?" I took my drink and Matt's arm and we went to the pool table. We started playing and Foggy and Karen got to know me better. After an hour I said " I should call it a night I need to make sure my nephew got to bed." Matt said " Yeah, I am going to call it a night too." Foggy said " We should do this say next week on Saturday." I nodded agreeing and then we exchanged numbers. Karen hugged me and said "  Well if you need anything let us know." I said " I will let Matt know then." Karen and I exchanged numbers as well. Then Matt asked " You ready to leave?" I nodded yes. Then Matt asked " You did just nod right?" I answered " Sorry yeah." 

We locked arms and then we walked to our building. Matt said " It seems like this went well." I said " Yeah it did. Thank you again for the invite." Matt said " It's nothing." I smiled then Matt asked " Could I ask you something?" I answered " You just did." He laughed and I said " But for real sure." Matt asked " Could I maybe have dinner with you?" I smiled and said " Sure, I would love that." Matt said " Great. I can pick you up say Tuesday." I said suggesting " How about I pick you up on Tuesday." Matt said " Okay." Matt opened his arms up. I went into them and hugged him around his waist. After a few seconds Matt let go and I did too then Matt said " Night Y/n/n." I said " Night Matthew." We went into our apartments and I squealed with joy.  Jake asked " What's up?"  I answered " Matt just asked me to get dinner with him." Jake said " Yes, we talked about that and I told him to do it and he actually did it." I said " We are going out next Tuesday." Jake said " Good." I smiled and I said " I will be out tomorrow doing shadow stuff." Jake said " Okay, just come home in one piece." I said " I will, I have someone I need to look after." 

Matt's POV 

I went into my apartment, I usually don't listen in on Y/n but I did, I just wanted to hear her reaction to me asking her to dinner. I heard a squeal and I heard Y/n's heart rate it went up, I chuckled and I heard Jake asked Y/n " What's up?" Y/n answered " Matt just asked me to get dinner with him." Jake said " Yes, we talked about that and I told him to do it and he actually did it." Y/n said " We are going out next Tuesday." Jake said " Good." I smiled and Y/n said " I will be out tomorrow doing shadow stuff." Jake said " Okay, just come home in one piece." I said " I will, I have someone I need to look after." I then stopped listening to her and said out loud " Holy shit." I now know that Y/n is Shadow. I then grabbed a glass of water and sat down, should I tell her I know, or not? After sitting on my couch for 20 minutes I decided, I will tell her when I am ready to tell her that I am DareDevil.  

Both Y/n and Matt 

I got ready for bed and as I let sleep take me over, all I could think about was how Tuesday could go it could go two ways bad or good. Then I closed my eyes and I went to sleep.