A day off with Jake

Cussing and violence. 

Y/n's POV 

I woke up feeling an arm wrapped around my waist and pulling me in. I turned around and I saw Matt without his glasses on sleeping. Matt looked so peaceful then. I got out of bed and started making breakfast. In the middle of me making breakfast. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a face go into my neck. I turned and said " Hey Matty." He said " Hey, baby." I said " Go back to bed I will bring breakfast to you and Jake." Matt nodded and he went to my bed. I then went back to making breakfast. With the hot cups of coffee for Matt and myself. And plates of toast with warm butter on it and eggs for all of us. I went to my room and I woke Matt and Jake up. We ate then Jake asked " Can we have our day out today?" I answered " Yes we can." Jake said " Okay." Then Matt's phone rang. I gave him the phone and he answered. That was when Matt said " I got to go." I said " Yeah, go lawyer." Matt smiled and finished eating then he kissed my forehead and he said " See you later." I said " Yeah, I will." Matt, Jake, and I laughed. 

Then Matt left, so I told Jake we are going to get his room to be his room. Jake said " Good." I smiled. So I changed into jeans and I said to Jake " We need to change the room and put my stuff in storage." Jake said sarcastically " Great we get to move stuff all day." I said " Yeah, but it's for you." He said " Fine, let's do this then." I smiled and said " Okay." 

We then cleared everything out and put it in a storage spot near the apartment building. Then Jake and I went to a furniture store and got Jake a bed, a dresser, and a bookshelf. Then we went to the store and got Jake anything he wanted for his room. After that, we went home. And we start on getting Jake's room into the way he wants it.  When we found a good stopping point the time was 7:pm. Jake's bed was up and he was good to sleep there so that was good. I made us dinner and I said " I am going out tonight." Jake said " Okay be safe and kick ass." I said " I will try." So after eating, I put on my outfit then a hoodie and sweatpants. I grabbed my backpack and I said " Be in bed at 10 pm Jake." Jake said " Okay." I left the apartment and when I went out I felt the cold air hitting my skin. It felt nice after staying inside and working on Jake's room. I went to an alleyway and I took off the hoodie and sweatpants. 

I then went to a roof and I started working. I heard a whoosh and I saw Matt in his DareDevil suit. I said " Hey Matt." He said " Hey, Y/n/n." We started going around just making sure we aren't needed yet. When we got to a spot where only a few days ago. I saw 4 people with two cars and when that happened. I said in a low voice " Matt this is the same place where we caught the guys who were dealing." Matt asked " The same guys?" I answered " No, different guys." Matt said " Okay let's stop this then." Matt asked " Okay you got a plan?" I looked at Matt a little surprised and I answered " Um, drop down and attack but leave one awake because we need to know what is going on." Matt said " Okay." I turned invisible and I dropped down. Matt attacked one side and I decided I would attack the other guys.  I turned visible and then I  started going after the other two guys. One tried to pull out a knife I said " Your men really don't understand." I used my power to take the knife and I threw it somewhere.  I said " Sorry dude but I need to not be cut up." I punched him as hard as I can. After three punches the guy was out like a light. I then turned invisible. 

I went behind the guy and I had rope ready so I can talk to him. So, I tied him up and when I did. I sat him down and said " Okay give me a few minutes." I went to Matt and O asked " Do you need help?" Matt answered " No, let's keep two guys awake." I said " Okay." I tied the guy and I sat them both down next to each other. I said " We will know if you are lying so let's go ahead and just tell us what is going on." One guy said " We're rival dealers." Matt asked "Who do you work for?" One guy answered "I don't know." The other guy said " All I know is that a blind guy gave the bag to me." Matt said " I know who that is." I asked " Who?" He answered " A lady named Madame Gao, she blinds the people who work for her." I nodded and then one of the guys said " I don't know what happened." I said " Okay." I said " You are going to tell the cops what happened." Matt said " Yes." I called the police and then me and Matt went left. Matt was quiet until we got a little close to my work. 

I asked " What are you thinking?" Matt answered " About what is happening." I asked " What about?" Matt answered " Um, I think someone is trying to start something that Fisk did." I said " Maybe." Matt said " Yeah or Madame Gao is just dealing again." I said " Tell me when we get home." Matt said " Okay." I then went to the alleyway and put on the sweatpants and sweatshirt. Matt said " Hey." He acted as if we haven't seen each other. I played along and said " Hey." Matt put his arm around me and I asked " How was it today?" Matt answered " Well, I do have some good news, but I want to tell you and Jake." I smiled knowing what it was about. Matt said " Lets head to my place to talk." I said " Okay." We then went to Matt's apartment. He asked " While we talk could you help me out if I have any cuts?" I answered " Yeah." Matt said " Okay so I need to talk to you about Madame Gao." I nodded. Matt said " Well Madame Gao went underground." I nodded and Matt said " It's not that bad but I haven't heard about her for a long time." I said " Okay." Matt said " I don't know about the other person. That person could be new or is taking over dealing in Hell's Kitchen." I nodded. I said going off-topic "You don't have any cuts." Matt said " Okay." I said " Okay well then we need to take care of this." Matt said " Yeah." I said " I got to make sure Jake is asleep." Matt said " Okay but um I told Foggy that I would bring you out to breakfast to tell you about the news." I said " Okay, I still have a day off." Matt said " Okay." I said " Well see you tomorrow." Matt said " Yeah." We hugged and Matt kissed me. Then he let me go so I went back to my apartment, I got ready for bed then I went to sleep knowing that tomorrow would be one of the best days of my life.