Back to work

Cussing, that's it. 

I woke up to arms wrapped around my body. I knew who it was but I needed to get out of bed. I carefully got out of Matt's arms and went to my bathroom to shower. I came out and I smelled coffee and food on the table. Matt was in my kitchen with two cups of coffee. Matt said " Hey." I said " Hey." He went to the table, set down the two cups, and said " I made breakfast for the three of us." I smiled and said " I can see, thank you." Matt said " Welcome." I went to my room and woke Jake up. Matt said " You do know that there is another room that Jake can have." I said "I know but there are boxes in there and I need to move them so he can have his own room but I haven't done it yet." Jake came out after a minute and he sat down. We started eating. After Matt finished he said " I need to get ready for work but I will see you later." I said " Yeah, see you later." Matt kissed my forehead and hugged me from behind then he left. I locked the door and Jake said " Ew that is so gross." I laughed. I finished eating and said " I have to get going or I will be late for work so I will see you later." Jake said " Okay see you later." 

I left my apartment and went to work. May said " Hey are you feeling okay?" I answered " Hey May, and yes I am feeling fine. I just had a nasty cold." May said " Oh that sucks." I agreed " Yeah it does but I am feeling just fine now." May said " Good." We walked to my office and May asked " How is the adopting thing going?" I answered " It's going fine I am still waiting on a few things." May said " That's good." I said " Yeah, it is." She said " Well I have to go back to my desk. I am happy that you are feeling better now." May left and I started writing about what Matt/ DareDevil did over the last few days.  

*A few hours later* 

I was in the middle of setting up my article layout when I got a call. I answered it and I said " Hey Matt." Matt said " Hey Y/n/n um the paperwork just came in so if you want to we could go over it when you get off work." I said " If it's fine with you could we do it." Matt said " Yeah, it's fine." I said " I am also going to pick up some food for all of us." Matt chuckled and said " Okay." I said " See you later." Matt said " Yeah, see you later." I hung up and I continued work on my article, finally the paperwork came in. I smiled and I got up and I went to may to tell her the good news. After telling May about what happened I then went to my office and continued working on my article. 

* A few hours later brought to you by Matt's parkour skills*

I finished up my day by turning in my article, I picked Jake up and we drove to get Thai food.  After picking up the food we drove to Nelson and Murdock. I walked in and said " I have food." Foggy said " Thank god. You are a lifesaver." I smiled and said " I know."  We ate and talked Foggy said " Okay we need to get started." I said " Yeah." Foggy explained to me what some things meant like how I would have to have a background check, and I would have to get rid of a few things for six months. We looked through the paperwork and signed where I need to sign then Foggy said " I will get these sent tomorrow." I said " Thanks Foggy." He said " Welcome Y/n." We hugged and Matt asked " Okay let's go then." I went to my car and Matt followed. We then left Nelson and Murdock to go home. Matt kissed my forehead and he went inside his apartment and I went into my apartment. 

I went to my room and I saw Frank Castle my cousin sitting on my bed. Frank said " Hey little Y/n."