Frank leaving

mentions of small injuries.  

I woke up, got ready for the day, and saw Frank getting ready to leave. I came out and he said " Hey Y/n/n." I said " Hey Frank." I made us breakfast and then me and Frank talked about what my day looked like and then after that Frank woke up Jake and he had breakfast then Frank said grabbing his stuff " I left my number on the counter if you need me and just so you know it is a burner phone." I nodded and said " Okay." I went over to Frank and hugged him and Frank hugged back and he said " Okay I need to go." I smiled and said " Okay, I love you." He said " I love you too." I went to my door and opened it. Frank turned to me and said in a low voice " Give me a call if red gives you any problem." I nodded and said " I don't think I will need to but I will." Frank smiled and we hugged again then Frank left. I closed the door, went back to the table, and started eating again. Jake said " It was cool to meet Frank." I said " Good because soon I am thinking about inviting my mom soon so you will get to meet her too." Jake said " Okay." He wasn't awake yet so I understood where he was at. Then I finished getting ready and I started to leave when I heard a crash. I looked around and Jake was fine but something happened. I said to Jake " Stay here." He nodded. I then went to Matt's apartment and knocked on the door. Matt didn't answer. I called Matt and he answered. 

I asked " Are you okay?" Matt sounded out of breath and maybe in pain. He said " I am fine." I said " I am coming over." I hung up and knocked on the door. Matt opened the door and his head only showed. I asked " Did you hear the crash?" Matt said " Yeah, one of the ladies here usually drops stuff. I pushed the door open a little and I walked in. Matt was then behind the door and then he closed the door. I saw the blood on his shoulder. And I said " Let me clean you up really quickly." Matt said " No, it's fine." I said " You won't be able to reach it." Matt sighed and finally accepted " Fine." I grabbed Matt's first aid kit and  said " This might sting." Matt said " It's not too bad." I said " I know." I then cleaned his skin and then I saw a cut. I then stitched the cut and cleaned it then I cleaned my hands. I asked " How did this happen?" He answered " Um a guy was trying to take a girl and he had a knife." I nodded and said " Okay." I went in front of Matthew and he said " Thanks." I said " Welcome." Matt said " Sorry about having to clean that up." I said " It's fine." He said " No because we need to get to work and you should be leaving." I said " It's fine I can be a little late." Matt said " Okay then." Matt kissed my head and then I said " I need to go." He said " I know but I will see you later." I said " Yeah." I left and closed Matt's door then I went to my place and I took my bag and I went to work. 

The case would continue tomorrow, so I just went to the office and took care of writing my article about what Daredevil did. I work on it all day finding out what people were taken in witness to what he did. After work, I went home and made dinner for myself and Jake then I took care of laundry for an hour. Then I went to sleep.           

* Time skip to the NEXT day* 

I woke up and got ready for the day. I made breakfast, woke Jake up, and then we ate. We then walked out, I saw Matt. He said " Hey." I said " Hey," and I asked " Is your wound better." Matt said " Yeah, I am all good." I said " Good." I asked " Do you want a ride to the courthouse?" " No thanks." Matt answered. I asked " Are you sure?" Matt answered " Yeah, I need to help Foggy and page before the trial." I said " Okay." Matt peaked my lips and then I went to my car. I smiled to myself and then I went to the office. And when I got there Mr. Stable said " Y/n can I talk to you for a minute." I smiled and said " Sure." We then went into his office. Mr. Stable said " I want to say that I do like your writing and it has been very good." I said " Thank you Mr.Stable."  He said " Of course Y/n." I smiled and said " I need to go sir if I want to be early." He said " Of course." I left his office and then went to mine to get a few more things then I left to go to the court. 

When I arrived I walked in went through security and then I went into the courtroom. I waited taking notes about how I wanted to start the article and then I looked up when I heard doors open. I saw Matt, Foggy, and Karen sit down and start talking. I looked back down and then they brought the murderer in.  After that, an officer called out " All rise for the great Judge Paul." Judge Paul walked in and said " Please be seated." He then said " Today the defense is going through their case." I took notes and then Foggy started with opening statements. Then I watched taking notes of evidence, witness, and people who were there to say that the murderer was actually a good man. After everything the judge said " The jury will make a decision. Please be back tomorrow." We all stood up and the judge left meaning we could leave. Foggy smiled and waived very quickly. I smiled and then Matt went over to the gate that separated the people who were watching the case from the lawyers and judge. He opened the gate and he came over to me and I said " Hey Matty." He said " I like that nickname when you say it." I smiled knowing I have to remain professional. Matt asked " Are we good to get drinks later?" I answered " Sure." Matt asked " What time is it?" I answered "3 pm." Matt said " Okay so say 7:30pm." I nodded and I said " That's fine."Matt said " Good." Matt said " I have to go." I said " Okay." Matt took my gloved hand and kissed it and then left. I blushed and packed my stuff up so I could leave. 

I went to the office and I said " Hey May." She said " Hey Y/n." I said " I got to work so please tell no one to bother me unless it's our boss." May laughed and said "Okay." I went to my office and I got to work. In 4 hours I finished writing half of my article. I said " This is a good stopping point." I packed my things up and I drove home. I changed into jeans and a long-sleeved black shirt. I said to Jake " I am going out with Matt tonight." Jake asked " Can I come?" I answered " Sorry kid we are going to a bar." He nodded and said " Okay." I said " When I have a day off we can do whatever you want." Jake nodded and said " Okay, you promise." I said "I promise." he nodded and said " Okay have fun don't stay out late kid." I smiled and closed the door. I heard it lock and I walked to Josie's. 

When I got there I saw Karen, Foggy, and Matt. I walked over and Matt said " I remember you drink a wine last time we were here so I ordered that for you." I smiled and said " Thanks." Foggy asked " How do you think we did?" I answered sarcastically " So bad I think they chose guilty." Foggy laughed and he said playing along " Ouch." We laughed. Then we started talking about how everyone's week went and what we did. After that, we played pool. When it was Matt's turn I would help him but he liked it because our bodies felt like they were touching. I smiled every time.  Then after a few rounds of Pool and 1 more drink for me, Matt and I called it a night.

As we walked back we held hands and Matt asked in a low voice " When are you going to tell Foggy and Karen?" I answered " Um I am thinking about inviting you and them over to my apartment so maybe then." Matt said " Okay just know that they will be okay with it." I said " I am sure they are but I am still scared." Matt said " It's okay." Me and Matt then walked in silence enjoying each other company. When we arrived at our apartments I asked " Are you going out tonight?" Matt answered " No, but I will tomorrow." I said " I think I will tomorrow." He said " Okay." We kissed and then I said " Night Matthew." He said " Night Y/n." We went into our apartments. I got changed into PJs and I went to bed.