Meeting Hell's Kitchen devil

Cussing and some violence. 

Y/n's Powers:  Invisibility, telepathy, telekinesis, and illusions. 

I was running on the roofs of my new home Hell's Kitchen. I am now out on my own and making my own money, and doing my own thing, I have been setting my place up and getting used to my surroundings for about a week. And now I looked down into an alleyway and I saw a guy trying to mug a girl. I turned invisible and I went down to the alley. I saw that the guy had a ski mask on and a knife in his hands I rolled my eyes and I pull the knife out of his hand. Oh did I forget to say, I have powers that are invisibility, telepathy, telekinesis, and illusions. I have had them since I was 4 when I first found out when I got an apple using my mind my mom was very supportive of it but she knew it would get me in a shit ton of trouble. So she made me homeschool and practice my powers to keep them under control. 

No one ever knew not even the rest of my family but there was one day when I was out and there was a guy who tried to take me. Let's just say he ended up in jail for attempted kidnapping but then from that, I decided that I would help people by protecting them. Back in y/h/c, I was known as the Shadow and I intend to keep doing side work along with work. But where was I, oh yeah trying to kick a guy's ass for mugging. I then made myself visible and said " You know you should dress like a mugger." I pulled him off the woman and I said " Get somewhere safe and call the police." She ran off somewhere and I started punching the guy. After ten punches the guy was knocked out cold. I took the paracord that I carried around on me and I tied him up and then cut it. 

I turned around and I saw a guy dressed in red and with a mask on his face that had small horns on it. I was dressed in black jeans, a black corset, a long black shirt, and a black mask covering my face. He asked " Who are you?" I answered " Shadow." He asked " What happened here?" I said pointing at the mugger " He tried to mug a woman and I stopped him." I continued asking " Who are you?" He replied saying " You don't know who I am." I shook my head saying no. He answered " I am Daredevil." I said " Nice to meet you." I walked closer to him and held my hand out but he didn't take it. I then saw that he didn't have eye holes for his eyes so he couldn't see my hand. I asked him " Are you blind?" He answered asking " How did you know that?" I answered " No eye holes." He said " Well yeah I am." I said " Okay nice to meet you but I have a big day so I need some sleep." He said " Yeah, I gotta catch up on sleep as well." I smiled and said " Bye." We parted ways and I got changed in an alley near my new apartment.    

I went to my apartment and started opening the door. When I heard a cane coming into contact with the floor. I looked up and I saw a man with glasses on that had a red lens, with a cane in his hand. He said " You must be the new neighbor." I answered " I am." He said " Nice to meet you, I am Matt Murdock." I replied " Nice to meet you too. I am Y/n Y/l/n." He walked past me to his door and said " Well I need to get some sleep. Have a nice night Y/n." He gave me a smile before opening his door and then closing it, I felt my heartbeat go up a little. Then I went inside and looked around. I then noticed a bright light and I said to myself " Buy blackout curtains." I then made myself some food and ate then I got changed into my pjs. The reason why I came here is that y/h/c wasn't working out anymore and I need a change of scenery which I got but in an okay part of the city. I am not going to lie Matt is really good looking. The small amount of stubble that was on his face wasn't patchy, his hair also looked good, and he also seems like a good guy. Maybe I should ask him to get a drink with me later this week, nah probably not.  I then laid down on my bed and started to drift off into sleep but it was very light because of the outside billboard. 

Next day 

I woke up and got ready for the day, I made breakfast and I made my coffee, then I got my bag for work ready. Which had a notepad, a laptop, and a charger. I ate then I left my apartment when I came out Matthew came out too he asked " Hey, Y/n. How is your sleep?" I asked " How did you know?" He replied " Left side door." I said " Okay then." I continued  asking him " How was your sleep?" he answered " Just fine." As we walked we were getting to know each other. I found out that Matt is a lawyer who owns his own practice which I thought was really cool, I also found out that he likes the color red he said that it was his father's favorite color, then he asked why I moved here, I told him I needed a change of scenery in a big city. I asked if he grew up in hell's kitchen he said " Yeah, I remember when there were some buildings going up just before I lost my sight." I grabbed a newspaper out of a container and I said " Woah." Matt asked " What's wrong?" I said " Nothing, just looking at the paper. On the front page it is talk about the daredevil and some new superhero." He hummed understanding. I then heard someone call out Matt's name I turned and saw a guy and he came over he looked at me and smiled he said " Hey Matt." Matt said " Hey foggy." Foggy asked me " Who are you?" I answered " Y/n Y/l/n I am Matt's new neighbor." He nodded understanding. And then Matt asked " Would you like to get some coffee with us?" I answered " Sorry I need to get to work." Matt's expression changed before he composed himself he said " Okay then." I said " I would love to but work you know." He nodded understanding. Then we split ways saying bye and with that, I was off to work.