A day off with Matt

Making out and cussing. 

I woke up and I made breakfast for myself and Jake. I then heard a knock on my front door. I opened the door and I saw Matt standing in a shirt and sweatpants. I asked " What are you doing here?" He answered " Well, I was wondering if you had the day off." I asked " Why?" Matt answered " If you are free could we have a day date?" I looked at Jake and he nodded saying it was okay. I said " I am free but I need to know if are we going anywhere." Matt said " That's up to you." I said " I just want to hang out, that's it." Matt said " Then sweatpants and shirt it is." I said " Yes." I offered "  Would you like to come in?" Matt responded " Um no thank you, I need to maybe clean up a little." I said " Okay." 

Matt left and then I went to the table and I finished eating with Jake.  I said to Jake " I will take you out tomorrow for a day out." Jake nodded and said " Have fun." I nodded and then I knocked on Matt's door. He answered it. I walked in and then Matt asked " What do you want to do?" I asked " What do you do when the devil of hell's kitchen does in his free time?" Matt answered " Well, I like going to a gym, reading, um listening to music." I said " You choose." Matt asked " How about reading?" I answered " That would be nice." Matt asked " Could I read to you?" I answered " Sure." Matt went to his room and brought out a book covered in braille. I asked " What's the book?" Matt answered " Well we went on a date and we talk about books and you said that you loved this book." I said " Oh my god you've been reading y/f/b." Matt nodded. 

Matt then asked " Do you want to be in my room?" I answered " That would be good." We moved to Matt's room and we got under the covers. I was on one side of the bed and Matt was on his normal side. I felt out of place on his bed. Matt said " Come here." I snuggled up close to Matt and he said " Okay so I am going to read a line and then tell you it." I said " Okay." Matt then read y/f/b. After 100 pages I felt Matt kissing my forehead every few minutes. I then took the book. And " Dang you don't like me reading to you," Matt said teasing me.  I said " No, I love hearing you read but I think you are wanting something else." Matt asked " And what would that be?" I kissed Matt lips. They were chapped but they still felt soft. I pulled away, Matt said " Dang she caught me." I smiled and said " I know I did." 

Matt then went to kiss me again. He pulled on me asking for more contact. I said " I am going to straddle you." Matt nodded. I got on top of Matt and he kissed me. I smiled and I felt Matt smile into the kiss. I kissed Matt once again and when I kissed him I felt myself grind on him. Matt groaned and said " Fuck." I smirked and I kissed Matt. I then moved down Matt's jawline and then to his neck. I sucked on his skin he groaned at the feeling. Then all of a sudden Matt flipped us over. He said " Sorry sweetheart my turn." I smiled. And said " Okay." Matt kissed me and then he attacked my neck. When he kissed the right spot I moaned " Matthew." He said " God I love that sound now." I smiled then we made out for about thirty minutes. When we finished I felt something poking me. I looked down and said " Um Matt you have something there." Matt said " Shit sorry." I said " It's fine." Matt said " Um I- am going to handle this." I said " Cold showers help." Matt nodded and he said " O-okay." Matt left and I laughed to myself. 

I made lunch for me and Matt when he came out of the shower. I said " I made lunch." Matt said " Thanks." He kissed me and I kissed back. Then after that, me and Matt listened to music and cuddled.  Then it was dinner time so I ordered takeout and I brought Jake over. When I got Jake I saw him looking at my neck and he asked " Did you two have sex?" I answered " No." Jake then said " You have a hickey." I turned red and I said " I will go handle that later." I threw on a hoodie that covered the hickey and then we went over to Matt's apartment. When we got there Matt had set the table and he then said " Food is ready." I smiled and said "Thanks." Jake then said " You gave her hickeys." 

Matt's face went long with a shock that Jake just said that. He said " I- I um." I said to Matt " It's fine." Matt said " No." Jake said " Just don't do it when I am home or when we are in the same apartment." I laughed and Matt was so surprised. I said " Let's eat boys." We ate Jake asked what we did besides making out. I told him that we read and listened to music cuddling. Then Jake asked Matt " Has the paperwork for Y/n been sent in saying that she is clear?" Matt answered " Um not yet  but me and Foggy think it will come in a while we are on our break." Jake nodded. We finished eatting and Matt asked " Movie at your place?" I answered " If you want to." Matt nodded and said " Yes, please." We washed the dishes and then we went to my place and we watched a movie. 

As the movie ended I said to Matt " Stay the night please." Matt asked " Are you sure?" I answered " Yeah." Matt asked " Okay but are your sheets silk or cotten?" I answered " Silk." Matt said " Good." We finished the movie. I looked over at Jake and I saw he was asleep.  I smiled then Matt said " I want to take you out somewhere tomorrow." I said " Okay." Then I yawned and turned off the TV. Matt then opened his arms up and he said " Jump." I jumped and wrapped my legs around Matt. He carried me to bed and then he laided me down and laid down on the other side of my bed. He wrapped an arm around me pulling me closer to him. Matt said " Night sweetheart." I said " Night Matty." I then went to sleep.