14|AWARD SHOWS

ANDI WAS HURT BY WHAT HAD happened. She wanted to understand but it also made her angry that Chan was so talented and he let a label tell him what he could do. She kept telling her that she couldn't compare herself to him, he was a kpop idol. Andi knew kpop idols were held to a different standards, so she would have to let this one go. The Latina sighed as Eric talked about a Korean award show the band had been invited to. "I've already set up everything, the show is in three days so Andi please get some rest. Stylists will arrive first thing in the morning. Remember we must be on our best behavior, mingle, and make connections, especially you Andi who knows maybe you'll get to work with some Idols."

The only idol she wanted to work with was Chan and she was starting to feel like he didn't want to. Andi forced a smile, "Are we done here?" Both Aly and Aiden turned to look at her confused. "Andi is everything okay?" Andi loved her job, every aspect of it. She loved hearing about their numbers, and planned events. She never, not once ever cut a meeting short. "Yeah, everything's perfect. I am just tired."

"Uh yeah, we're done here. I'll text you more information." Andi was fast, she got up and left the room. Eric turned to Aly and Aiden. "Don't give us that look. We know as much as you, she came back from the studio this morning acting like that." Eric nodded, "Please, keep an eye on her."

☾ ✩                              ✧

Ever since Andi arrived in Korea she had fallen down the kpop rabbit hole. So as she got ready her mind raced with possible idols she could possibly run into. If she was being honest it was all she could think about. Mainly because she wouldn't allow herself to think about Chan. The Latina hadn't said a word to Chan since that night at the studio. And it was obvious that Chan didn't want to talk about it either being as they'd been ignoring each other for three days.

As Andi looked at her reflection her mind began to drift to her notebook. The last few days she'd been writing nonstop and now it felt like she had hit a wall. Nothing was inspiring her.
Andi sighed as she looked at herself one last time. Evelyn, the band's stylist had picked out an all black look for the band. Andi's outfit consisted of a mini black dress, and black leather trench coat. She looked herself in the mirror, she was set to go and she looked amazing.

Andi stepped into the living where Aiden and Aly we're waiting for her. Aiden wore black slacks, a black ACE muscle tee and a leather jacket. Aly wore black cargo pants, a black bikini top and a similar black trench coat to Andi's. "Oh my god! We look good!!" Andi said as she rushed over pulling out her phone. The group took a few selfies before Eric walked into the room, "Are you guys ready?"

"As ready as we'll ever be." Andi said. Most of the ride to the award show Eric went over how to properly greet everyone. Red carpets weren't all that common for Ace of Swords, they probably went to at the most two award shows a year so Eric needed to make sure they were prepared.

As the car pulled up, Eric opened the door and stepped out holding it for Aly. Then Aiden stepped out, he stood in the door way his hand extended towards Andi. She smiled and took it. The second she stepped out the cameras began to flashing. For Andi the red carpet is always a blur with Aiden guiding her the entire way. After posing for pictures the band makes their way inside where Eric lead them to their seats.

Like Eric had said the band was seated at a table with Stray kids but on her way to the table Andi ran into someone. "Oh my god, I am so sorry." When the Latina looked up she saw San, from Ateez. Her cheeks instantly turned red. "Andi, this way." Eric said as he rushed her to her seat. Andi was in awe, she'd become a huge fan of Ateez and she had just embarrassed herself in front of her bias.