3|SURPRISE!

✷

ANDI, ALY, AND AIDEN HAD been in Korea for a day, and most of their time was spent trying to get over jet lag. The sun shinned through the window of Andi's room, and with a groan, Andi rolled over to grab her phone. 3:47 pm.

She scrolled through her notifications and answered a few emails before deciding it was time for her to get up. JYP rented a penthouse apartment overlooking Seoul for the band. It was beautiful and unnecessary but Andi was thankful nonetheless.

After a quick shower, Andi checked the time at 6:00 pm. She still had two hours before she needed to be at JYP. If she was being honest she was nervous. She was surprising a stranger, a stranger she found attractive. To be fair Andi wasn't blind she knew it from the second she saw him. But she didn't need anyone to know.

The Latina began to get ready, starting with her makeup and then her hair. She walked over to her suitcase, pulling out black ripped jeans, a cropped, black, Joan Jett, and the black hearts shirt. Andi wore fishnets underneath the jeans. Once she was finally dressed she rummage for her favorite lucky jacket, a black denim jacket with band patches.

Andi pulled out the jacket, and her eyes widened. She had packed the wrong jacket. It wasn't her's it was Devon's, one she had forgotten to give back to him after the breakup. She threw the jacket back in the suitcase and closed it.

She sighed and left her room running over to Aiden's room. Andi knocked on the door, "Hey can I borrow a jacket?" The door unlocked and opened revealing a shirtless Aiden. "What happened to your lucky jacket?"

"Uhh, I think I forgot it. I gave up looking for it when I accidentally pulled out Devon's. I really don't want to be late for this."

Aiden didn't say a word simply walked over to his suitcase and pulled out a black leather with a hood. "Here that'll keep you warmer." The Latina smiled, "Thanks, you're the best. My ride should be here any minute I'll let you know how it goes." Andi pulled in the jacket and headed for the door.

"Hey. Be safe and make sure to have fun. I won't tell anyone but I know you think he's cute. He's your type to a T."

Andi froze, "I am not going to confirm nor deny."

"Never said you had to"

Andi turned around and flipped him off. "Love you more," Aiden said as he then flipped her off.

☾                              ✩                             ✧

Andi's car pulled up next to the skyscraper. "Alright, we're here. I need to make sure no one sees you. So here's a black baseball hat, sunglasses, and a face mask."

Andi took it, "Is this really necessary? I am not a mainstream artist I highly doubt that I'll be recognized."

"It is. This is a Kpop label, idols come and go through the front door, and paparazzi hang out outside to get pictures." Andi nodded and pulled on the baseball hat and then put on the mask. Finally pulling on the sunglasses. "Okay let's do this." She said, Eric, got off first holding the door for Andi. The second she stepped out the flashes of cameras began. Eric did his best to make sure that no one got too close to her.