1| VIRAL MOMENTS

✷

CHAN LAUGHED AT the comments on his screen, some were song suggestions, and others were pick-up lines. "Alright guys, calm down." He said as he grabbed the hat he had sitting to the side. He put it on as the song ended. "Before I go I am going to play one last song. I am not sure if you guys listen to this band. But recently I've become a huge fan of theirs. They're called Ace of Swords." A light blush appeared as he looked away from the camera and at the floor. He quickly looked over at the comments, reading stays reactions some talking about how they loved ace of swords and others focused on the fact that he had blushed.

"Chan, why did you blush?" He read, and the idol shrugged "Anyways, they're a great band. Andi puts so much work into the songs. She writes and produces as well as sings. She's so talented and you can hear all of their hard work in the songs they release." The blush never left his cheeks as he rambled on. He quickly shut up when he began to read the comments all teasing and asking. if his celebrity crush was Andi. "Alright, I am going to play the song, this is bruises by ace of swords."

As the song played, Chan sang along, skimming over the comments, which only seemed to make him blush. He lowered his hat in hopes of covering his rosy cheeks. He paused the song, "This part is my favorite. The lyrics are so good!"

He pressed play. "Press down on bruises like wine, heals better with time." He sang as he adjusted his hat. There was a light knock at the door, but Chan was engrossed in the song even to hear the knock. Felix walked into the room, "Mate can you play something else, you've been playing this song nonstop all week." Chan jumped up startled, "Do you ever knock?"

Felix chuckled and looked at the camera, waving at it. "I did, but you were too busy fanboying over Andi again." Felix teased as he pulled up a chair and sat down. He loved teasing Chan in front of Stays, especially ever since he found out about his massive crush on Andi Villarreal. "Hi, Stays! Do you guys want to know Chan's celebrity crush?"

Chan's eyes widened, and he quickly pushed Felix making the chair spin. Felix laughed as Chan got up and said goodbye to live as he hugged the camera Felix yelled, "It's Andi!! The lead singer of Ace of Swords!!!!"

☾ ✩ ✧

On the other side of the world, Andi found herself in the studio. The album had been out for two weeks, and the band was doing a twitch stream to announce their first-ever world tour. Aiden stormed into the studio, "Dude! You're trending!!"

The Latina spun around in her chair to face Aiden. "Please tell me that's a good thing."

"It's amazing! Some kpop idols talked about us more specifically you in one of his lives. I think we should react to the video before the announcement."