8| NERVOUS

✷

ANDI COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT she had gotten herself into. For the past two days, all she had done was have studio sessions with Chan, and thanks to her spontaneous song release, she was all the internet could talk about. This brought her to her current situation, an interview with RockSound. She currently sat across from Chan in the studio. "I really don't want to do this, Chan. What if I tell Eric I am sick."

"Then he'll reschedule."

The Latina knew he was right. "Can you come with me? I know it's a weird question but I know all they want to talk about is Devon and I honestly just want to focus on the now. I want to talk about you." Andi cleared her throat, "I mean, stray kids and what we're doing."

A blushing Chan nodded, "When is it? I'd love to be there to support you."

"Tomorrow, JYP offered to let me have it here."

"Text me the time and I'll be there." Andi smiled and ran over to him, pulling him into a hug. "Thank you! You're the best. I need to head out, I promised Aly we'd go thrifting. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Channie, bye Binnie." Andi said as she walked past Changbin on her way out. Chan couldn't help the smile on his face. Changbin laughed as he walked over to the couch.

"You've got it bad."

"I don't know what you're talking about," Chan said as he turned to face Changbin. "And you expect me to believe that? Dude it's all over your face."

Chan simply shrugged his shoulders. "You're in love with her." The Australian Idol froze. Changbin chuckled, "You don't have to deny it, your secrets safe with me but you might want to get better at hiding it if you're not going to ask her out."

"How'd you figure it out?"

"We all know about you're crush but recently the two of you are glued at the hip. Yesterday I heard you snoring and found you and Andi taking a nap. Hyung I've never seen you so rested. Not to mention the way you look at her like shes the only person on the planet. Its like watching the sappiest romcom. So please do us all favor and ask her out already."

"It's complicated."

"It doesn't look that way. You're in love with her, she likes you. Just ask her out."

"Andi doesn't like me, she's out of my league. And it is complicated, idols don't date." Chan said turning away Changbin, hoping his bandmate would drop the subject. Changbin chuckled, "All I am saying is that this is your only chance. Andi is only here for two and a half more months. What if this is the last time you see her? If I were you I would've asked her out already."

"It's not that simple."

"But it is, Chan."

Chan shook his head, "I don't know if she's ready to jump into another relationship. You heard the song."