0 | WIKI

ANDI VILLARREAL
───────────────────────

───────────────────────Birth Name: Alejandra VillarrealBorn: December 26, 1999 (age 23) California, U

Birth Name: Alejandra Villarreal
Born: December 26, 1999 (age 23) California, U.S
Genres: pop rock • pop punk
Occupation(s): singer • producer • songwriter
Instruments: vocal • guitar • piano
Years Active: 2018 - present
Associated Acts: ACE OF SWORDS
───────────────────────

EARLY LIFE

Alejandra Villarreal was born on December 26, 1999 in San Francisco, CA. She's the oldest of three, a brother Javier, and a sister, Erika. Growing up Andi took dance lessons, where she found her love for music. In high school, Andi formed a band, Ace of Swords, with her childhood best friends, Aiden Evans and Alyssa Castro

CAREER

Ace of Swords uploaded weekly covers to YouTube all the way until 2018 when they were signed to Fueled by Ramen. A year later in 2019, they released their debut album, Wild Child. In October 2019, the band began their first-ever headline tour but ended abruptly due to Covid-19's lockdown.

During the lockdown, the band moved in together and began work on their latest album, ACE (2022) and signed with a new label; MDDN. Ace of Swords continued their tour when the lockdown ended, adding more dates to their tour and even performing at music festivals such as Sad Summer Fest, Aftershock, and a few others.

ACE (2022) was released on Andi's birthday as a present from her and the band to their fans. The band has a tour in the works but has to announce it.

Besides writing for her band, Andi has written bands and artists such as State Champs, Dayseeker, Bad Omens, Ice Nine Kills, Halsey, and a bunch of other artists. Although the band mostly makes pop punk/pop rock music, Andi has been featured in songs of various genres in both English and Spanish.

PERSONAL LIFE
In 2019, Andi was spotted having lunch with Devon Carpenter, lead singer of Bad Omens. This sparked dating rumors which were then later confirmed on instagram. The two meet through mutual friends and began writing together. The relationship lasted two years, ending in May of 2022.