Chapter 36

~ A/N ~ OMG, OMG 7.23k reads??!! Thank you guys so much. I appreciate all the votes, reads and comments so much. Honestly I thought I would be lucky to get at least 10 reads but 7k thank you so much! Comment something I should do for it.

I slide my blue towel off my chair and me and Ricky walk downstairs hand in hand. "This should be fun!" He explains smirking. "Why?" I ask nervously. Knowing Ricky you never know what he has planned. As much as I love his smirk it still makes me nervous. He did forgive me right?

I push that thought out of my mind and get into the car. Ricky quickly takes his keys out of his pocket and starts the car. When he starts driving I lean back into my seat and take out my notebook.

"Homework?" He asks looking down at my notebook that is slightly open showing my cursive writing on the page.

Last week I started going to the college Ricky goes to, I want to be a teacher I decided I wanted to be a 7th grade English teacher because that's when I started to enjoy reading and writing. I haven't told anyone that yet because I wanted to keep it a secret.

"Yes, I have to write a report on a miracle in my life. Right now I'm stuck on what my miracle is."

I look out the window and focus on the trees, my life seems so messed up, the weird part though is its not my life seems perfect. I just can't decide what I think it is. Ricky reaches over to me and grabs my hand well still watching the road. "I hope you figure out what your miracle is." He says with no hesitation what so ever.

I smile down at my notebook and start writing, I now know what my miracle is. After about what feels like 10 minutes Ricky pulls into the water park parking lot. I grab my purse and towel and Ricky comes and opens the door for me. "Thank you" I say kissing him. He kisses back but I pull away.

I grab his hand and we get wristbands at the front. "Thank you" I say to the lady who gave me mine. She nods so I walk through the girls locker room to meet Ricky. When he finally comes out I grab his hand and drag him over to the line of the yellow slide.

The yellow slide is one that is tall and pretty much drops to the bottom.
"What?" He questions "can't we do the blue one first. I look over at the blue line and it's a bunch of little kids.
"Question asked, questioned answered he sighs in defeat.

---------------------------
--------------

My turn comes first so I sit down and wait for the okay. "Go" the lady says, that was pretty fast I guess because it's a fast slide. All I need to do is give myself I quick boost and I'm already going down. The wind is pushing against me and all is I can feel is my body hitting the water.

I swim to the end and wait for Ricky. He finally comes down and his face is price less. "that was to fast!" He complains. I laugh and drag him over to the water where the big bucket is. We sit down in the water and wait for all the water to pour down on us.

"So when should we tell John about his new sibling?" Ricky asks pointing towards my stomach. "I was thinking about making a video, so we will always remember it."

He think about it then nods his head, he opens his mouth to respond but then the water comes falling down on us. I start laughing really hard.

"That was so fun!" I say running back over to the side where all the chairs are. "Well beside the fact that I had my mouth open!" Ricky complains yet again. "Let's go get food" I say dragging him over to the concessions.