Chapter 8

Amy POV

I wake up to a smiling Ricky next to me. "You know it's not nice to stare" I say holding in a laugh.

He kisses my cheek, "we should pack are things up, we leave tomorrow" he says excitedly.

"Ugh" I growl. He laughs and walks out to probably start packing.

I lay there for a few minutes then I decide it's time to get up and get ready.
I grab a crop top that says 'sassy' across it and some skinny jeans.

"Good morning mommy" John says as I pass him on my way to the bathroom.
"Good morning, mommy needs to go take a shower now." I inform him.
With that he runs back into his room and starts playing.
After I'm done I get dressed and pull my hair back into a bun.
"Breakfast is ready" Ricky says with a big smile across his face.

It's eggs and bacon it looks really good. He needs to teach me how to cook!
"I can do that if you want" he laughs.

"What?" I ask really confused.
"You were thinking out loud." He informs me.
I laugh, then sit down, "here you go" he says setting my food down.
"Thank you" I grin.

He sits down across from me with John next to him. There really close and I am so thankful for that, Ricky is a really good dad.

-----------/-/-//------------
----------------

We don't spend to much of the day packing, since we didn't have much to start with. I decide to stop and say good bye to Adrian before we leave.

I walk over to her apartment, i wonder if its a good idea to go home i mean i was gonna start college here but now i have to wait a semester for Ricky's college. But my boys are worth it.

I get to her apertment and knock. Omar answers "hey Amy im guessing your here for Adrian?" He asks.
"hey, and yes i am", he lets me in and i walk into here room. Shes pacing back and fourth i hope everythings alright.

"Are you alright?" i ask, "yeah, i didnt know you were here" she fake smiles, i dont buy it she walks over to her window and sits down. She stares out the window, i join.

"i wanted to tell you something" i say. She turns around to were shes looking at me. "im moving back with Ricky" suprisingly she smiles "congrats im happy for you."

She turns back to the window I think she's trying to hold back tears.
We just stare out the window I feel bad for telling her, I should have waited.
I look over at her she's still looking out the window with her arms across her legs. I see a tear roll down her cheek she doesn't stop it.

"Tell me what's wrong" I say putting my arm around her shoulder.
More tears run down her cheek.
"Everything" by now she's bawling.
I wrap her in a hug, I now feel bad for everything that has happened.
"I'm so sorry" I whisper.
"Me too" she says in between sobs "I'm so worried the same thing will happen again."

a/n sorry short chapter but people were wanting me to update😊 I'm so close to 600 reads😁💕