Chapter 18

a/n sorry for the last chapter I wrote it really fast but hey at least it was an update :) so I'm going to use some of your guys ideas but there's still gotta be some drama so they might not make up that easy😂 another update, I'm home sick today so I will update and I just wanted you to know i changed the cover.❤️

"What do you want?" I ask Ricky who is standing by the arena.
"Are you following me?"
He pulls out a rose from behind his back "look I'm sorry I freaked out at you. Ben felt bad and told me what happened."
I just stare at him blankly, he really needs Ben to be able to believe me.
If we ever get married again I want him to believe me with anything.

The girls walk over towards are direction Grace glances over at Ricky.
Ashley notices also and they turn around and walk over to a vending machine.

I look back over at Ricky and he has desperate, written all over his expression.

He reaches for my hand and I let him. We intertwine are fingers and I grab the rose from his other hand.

"I love you Amy" he whispers into my ear.
"I love you more"

Ashley and Grace stand in front of us so all of the girls yell at the same time "let the games begin."

All the girls run up to get are gear on and figure out teams.

I turn around and Ricky, Ben, and jack are all standing there with there gear on and paintball guns.

The girls all look at them with confused faces, I can't help but do the same.

Ricky must have noticed "what? We can't have some friendly competition?"

We just laugh and run in with are paint ball guns.

"How'd you know I was going to forgive you?" I ask turning towards Ricky.

"Because who wouldn't?"
He then runs over to hide.