Chapter 12

Yayy!! This might actually end up as posting two days in a row :) lol sorry that never happened😂
Sorry I had really bad wifi at my grandmas were I was, so it wouldn't let me update. On the bright side I go a new laptop so my updates will be better updated and they will be longer, I'm sorry this will end up being a shorter chapter but the next one will be longer.
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my story :) you guys are amazing and what keeps me going. My writing used to be really bad but I kept going because of some nice comments, now I'm almost getting to 1k reads :)

"A B C D--" John sings on the way to the restaurant.
"Me and mommy are trying to talk" Ricky informs John.

John stops singing and me and Ricky talk, "so should we accept there offer on getting a house?"

I think for a minute, I honestly don't know what to say.
There my parents they want the best for me, and they want to help me. But this much?
A new house?

Maybe thy are really willing to buy us a new house.

"I think we should" I tell ricky.
He just nods and I laugh, "hey what are you laughing at?" He asks trying not to laugh also.

"You" he lets out his laugh he was trying to hold in.

"Daddy's funny" John says, I look back and he just has the hugest grin on his face. We all start laughing again.
By the time we get to the restaurant are faces are all red.

We decided to go to pizza ranch because they have Mac and cheese, which John really likes.
When we go inside I can't believe what I see,

Ben is standing there talking to people, he looks like he works here.
I can't tell for sure so I turn my head to face where he is looking.

Sure enough he must work here, he has a name tag on.

"Amy?" He says more like a question when he sees me.
I fake a smile "yep, that's me"
"Well I guess I heard right" he says "that you left New York?"

That makes more sense now, he new I left so that's why he left.
But why he get a job?

Ricky notices as Ben smirks, and he puts his arm around my waist and squeezing it a little.

Ricky grabs John hand and we Just walk over to a booth leaving Ben there smirking.
As we sit down Rick squeezes my hand "God I love you so much"

"And I love you so much too".

John gets out of the booth with his cup to go get a drink, it just leaves me and Ricky at the booth.
He looks at me and smiles "your so beautiful"
"Thank you" I say blushing.
He notices and kisses my cheek because there's a bunch of people around.
"Let's eat" I say grabbing my cup and getting up.
He follows me to the fountain drink area. John is there also trying to get himself up so he can get his drink.
"Need help buddy?" I ask lifting him up. He nods and when he can reach he puts his cup under and pushes the drink down.
He got fruit punch.
After we get all of are drinks we get are food and sit down at the table.
Only to greeted by the one and only Ben.