Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Amy POV

Me and Ricky go over to where Grace and Ashley are sitting.

"Hey guys" Grace says as we walk up to there table.

I sit in the chair next to her and Ricky sits next to me and Ashley.

"Hi" we both say in unison.

Before I can say anything about not staying over night a waiter comes over with a bag of popcorn.

"Thanks but we didn't order any popcorn."

Grace says taping her finger on the table. The waiter looks over at me and smiles. His name tag says Alex, surprisingly he is really hot.

I mean he is tall and his brown almost wavy hair is just WOW.

Wait what I'm I thinking I have a boyfriend?

"Actually" Alex says winking at me "this is for her, from me." He points to me and hands me the popcorn.

Ricky grips my hand getting upset.

"She's my girlfriend" he says with his face getting red.

"Well aren't you lucky" Alex says with a big grin plastered on his face.

I don't want to cause a fight so I just except the popcorn and set it in the middle of the table to share.

"Thank you" I tell Alex smiling.

"No problem babe" he turns around and walks away disappointed.

He was good looking but I have the best boyfriend I could ask for and nothing could change that.

We sit there in an awkward silence so I grab an handful of popcorn and put a piece In my mouth one by one.

There are tons of people here, plenty of little kids crying and complaining because they didn't get what they want.

I really hope John doesn't do that because that just gets annoying.

I watch as a little girl tugs on her moms shirt "I want that stuffed animal!" She screams in a high pitched voice. Her blond hair falls from her eyes. The mom just stands there looking down at her.

"It's impossible to get" the mom says grabbing the little girls hand.

The little girl pushes her mom away and starts screaming "I thought you were super mom!"

The mom frowns and lifts her daughter up and lifts her over her shoulders.

As soon as the girl is positioned on

there she punched her moms back.

"Amy" someone says snapping there finger in front of my face.

I turn back to the table, it was Ricky talking "what?"

"You were daydreaming" Grace tells me. "Oh" I say nodding my head.

"I forgot to tell you" I say looking over at Grace and Ashley who are talking to Ricky about a new movie.

"I'm not staying over night, me and Ricky are going out."

Grace gives a look of disappointment "I'm sorry." Ricky tells them "but I'm stealing her tonight."

Ashley and Grace stand up and walk away. Ashley quickly turns back around "use protection" she yells.

I start to blush,I can't believe she just yelled that.

"We will" Ricky shouts back.

Well then that was even more embarrassing.

He turns towards me and we just talk for about 20 minutes.

Maybe this day wasn't so bad.

I can't wait tell date time.

a/n

sorry!! Okay so the other part of the chapter deleted so im going to re write it and name it part two!!

I also wanted to say thank you for all the votes and comment it keeps me writing.