Chapter 10 Amy POV

I turn my body to face Ricky, he's still asleep so I kiss his cheek. He still doesn't wake up so I move to his lips.
I press my lips to his, he kisses
Back I guess he was awake the whole time. "Good your awake" I say pulling away. "You didn't have to stop" he pouts. I don't answer him I just get up and go to the bathroom.
Time to shower, I turn on the water and change it to warm.
As soon as I get in the door opens I open the shower curtain a little and wrap it around me.
Ricky is standing there with a smirk on his face "can I join you?" He asks.
"No, johns home" I point towards the door. He frowns but then leaves.
I decide to dry my hair really fast then curl it. I wrap a towel around me and go to my dresser.
I decide to wear a blue crop top that says "love is the answer" and some ripped shorts.
We decided today that today we were going to talk to my parents.
I don't know how it's gonna go down, there probably going to be upset with me. "Ready to go?" Ricky asks as I walk out of the bathroom.
"As ready as I will ever be" he comes over to me and kisses my cheek.
He grabs my hand and we go to my parents house.
We drive in silence the way there.
Ricky comes over and opens my door for me. I kiss him on the cheek "that's all I get?" He pouts.
"Maybe later". He smirks.
I walk up to the front door and force myself to knock.
It's harder then it seems, but i need to tell them sometime.
My dad answers the door and when he sees me a huge smile appears
On his face maybe it won't be so hard.

a/n sorry it's short the other half deleted it and now I have to re write it😁 anyways thanks so much for 800 reads😊