"Ok see you in mandap" Jungkook left after giving him a smile.

Taehyung looks at the door which is closed by Jungkook. His heart feels so many emotions and questions to himself, whether what he is doing is right or wrong.
--------

Pandit asked the groom to come

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩👆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙠𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩👆

Jungkook came and sat on the stage, they did rituals and pandit murmuring mantras.

"Ask Bride to come"

Jimin goes to Taehyung's room and sees Namjoon talking with Tae and his family.

Namjoon put the gold necklace on Taehyung neck "This is my mother's jewels given to Jungkook mother"

"Appa what is the need for this" Tae asked.

"This jewel passes through every daughter-in- law of Jeons, my brother's daughter-in-laws has our jewelry too, you can pass this to your son's wife" Namjoon said, making Tae's tongue tied form rejecting.

"Appaaaa" Tae whined as Namjoon said son's wife in a teasing tone.

"Aww you look pretty" He peck Taehyung forehead.

"Is this original gold?" Minseo asked eyeing the necklace.

"Minseo" Tae called her name, warning her to shut up. Asking whether this is original or not means to doubt Namjoon and that's disrespectful.

Namjoon smiles "Yes this is original gold".

"But it looks old so.." Sooyun tried to create a fight to stop the marriage but Namjoon answered all of their nonsense questions normally.

"This jewelry is our family treasure, of course it will be old, gold or diamond is not important, this is a blessing from the ancestors" Tae words shut them from talking more.

Namjoon smiles proudly at Tae..

"Tae, pandit calling for you" Jimin told, he waited since Namjoon was talking.

"Yeah let's go Tae" Namjoon and Jimin take him out.

"He behaves differently because of marrying a rich husband" Minseo gritted her teeth.

"I know right, he's good at seducing rich men while we are just able to seduce a decent working man" Sooyun said, she tried to coax a high level man like Jungkook but they never looked at her so she went with Yun Junseo.

"What seduce? My man loves me and I love him" Minseo walked out shouting at Sooyun.

"As if I believed you, I know you want a secure future like me," Sooyun said to herself before following Minseo.
-------

Taehyung came slowly with Jimin, Everyone in the hall gasped at Taehyung beauty and Jungkook looked at him without blinking. He knows Tae's beauty is something unique and it will make anyone fall for it.

Contractual 📄❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें