Chen - Intoxicated

"Careful of the little step." You said, struggling to pull Chen into your shared house.

He tripped a little and started to giggle, hiccuping slightly. You quickly pulled your drunk boyfriend to the stairs, making him sit down when you went to close the front door. You'd both been out to a club to celebrate a friend's birthday and as soon as Chen gulped down his first beer, you know he was going to get completely and utterly wasted.

"Where are we *hic* ?" Chen slurred, swaying side to side.

"Our house." You replied with a small smile.

You bent down and started to undo Chen's laced up shoes, pulling them off and placing them behind you.

"We *hic* share a house?" He asked, blinking slowly.

"Yes, Chen." You giggled, pulling off his other shoes with force.

You stood up and flicked your hair about, towering over Chen and gently tugging his jacket off.

"Since when did I *hic* share a house with a really hot girl?" He giggled as you took his jacket and hung it over the banister.

"Since 1 year ago when you asked me to move in with you." Laughing, you took off your heels and coat, putting them in their rightful places.

"Oh, *hic* yeah," Chen rubbed his head and stood up, tripping slightly. "You're ___, my girlfriend."

"Ne." You chuckled, gripping his hand and guiding him to the kitchen.

"Has anyone ever told you that *hic* you're really hot?" He slurred, standing in the middle of the room as you opened a cupboard and grabbed a cup.

"Hmm, now I think about it," You smiled to yourself, turning your back on him and placing the cup in your hand underneath the sink faucet, turning it on. "No."

You felt a hand push your hair away from your neck and a pair of lips brushing against your warm skin. Chen's strong arms wrapped around your waist as he left sloppy kiss on your neck with strange moans - his hiccups suddenly disappearing.

"Well, you're soooo hot." Chen groaned, kissing your neck repeatedly.

"Chen!" You giggled, closing your eyes and squirming a little. "Stop it!"

"What if I don't want to?" He slurred, the smell of alcohol on his breath wafting up to your nose.

"Then I'll force you," You said sternly. "Now please."

Chen left one last kiss on your neck, surprisingly on your sweet spot. He stood back a little, his large hands still firmly gripping your hips.

You turned around with the glass of water in your hands, looking up into Chen's drunk eyes. You took one of Chen's hands and wrapped it around the glass in your hand, letting him hold it.

"This is for you." You smiled, watching him stare at it intently.

"If I drink this," Chen swayed a little, looking down at the glass then back up to you. "Will you let me make out with you?"

You paused, smiling to yourself.

"Drink the water and then we'll see."

Chen lifted the cup with a smirk.

"That always means yes." He said, quickly gulping down the drink.

After he'd drunk it, he burped, set the cup down in the sink behind you and laid his hand on your hip again.

"So," He slurred. "What's the answer? Will you make out with me?"

You looked at him with a mischievous smile, trying not to laugh at his strange, lusty grin.

"No." You replied, watching his face fall.

"B-But-"

"No 'But's Chen," You warned, taking his hands off your hips and walking away. "I want you to go upstairs, brush your teeth and go to bed. Is that clear?"

You turned around to see Chen looking at you with puppy eyes.

"But Jagiyaaaa~..." He whined, trudging over to you like a child in a strop.

"Go!" You ordered, pointing upwards.

Chen just stood in front of you with a sad look on his face.

"Kim Jongdae, I said go!" You said a little softer this time.

Chen looked down and turned to go, slowly shuffling away from you. But just as you dropped your hand and was about to turn away, Chen ran back and pressed his lips against yours for a second, before running up the stairs and giggling like a little girl.

——

"Chen?" You asked, approaching your shared bedroom.

You stepped inside and saw Chen sitting on the end of the bed in only his trousers, staring intently at his phone screen, waving it about slightly. He quickly looked up at you, clicking his phone off and grinning at you.

"Have you brushed your teeth?" You asked, walking forwards and standing in front of him.

"You wanna check?" He slurred, placing his hands on your waist and pulling you onto him.

He fell back with you hovering over him, laughing wildly.

"Will you stop it?" You sat back chuckling, straddling his waist.

He shot up, gripping you tightly and gazing at you up and down.

"Will you stop it?" He asked back, sounding more drunk than he was before.

"Stop what?" You asked, looking down at him.

"Driving me crazy!" He smiled, pressing his nose against yours softly. "Now how about a kiss?"

"If I give you one kiss," You sighed. "Will you go to sleep?"

"Anything for you, princess." Chen bit his lip softly, letting it go.

You slowly lowered your face to his, cupping both his cheeks in your hands. You pressed you lips against his, tasting a cocktail of minty toothpaste and bitter alcohol. He slowly started to develop the kiss but before anything else could happen, you stopped him by pulling away and staring down into his round, chocolaty, drunk eyes.

"Bedtime." You simply said, caressing his cheek softly.

"If you say so." Chen replied, blinking softly and letting you slip off his lap.

~~~~

A/N: HELLOOOO~!!!

Sorry this is such a short imagine but I thought it was kinda cute ><

I've (finally!) updated 'Your Highness' if you wanted to go and read that!!

OMG IS EVERYONE EXCITED FOR THE NEW REPACKAGED ALBUM 'Love Me Right'??!?!!? Because I know I am!! The teaser pics = DROOLINGGG~!!

I'm just gonna keep this short, but thank you to everyone that actually reads these - I love you <3 !!

Saranghaeyooo~ // Olivia-Nim <3