𝟑𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

''You make us look like idiots all these years?'' I yelled in his face, slamming his body once again against the wall, face to face but this time he didn't even flinch, just staring at me with his head held high.

"I was protecting you"

"Oh yeah?" I laughed dryly, clenching my jaw "Or we were protecting you? That looks more like it, huh?''

"Let me go Maddox" he talked slowly, trying to calm me down but it's not fucking working

"Why did you do it?" I ignored his words, not letting him manipulate me once again

"Call it revenge" he replied in a low voice "Mikael stole from me"

''And you kidnapping his daughter in return ?'' I chuckled darkly.  "You are more fucked up than I am"

''The less you knew the better for you'' he raised his voice at me, pushing me away from him, breathing heavily. " I was trying to protect this family "

''Oh really? By arranging a fucking marriage between Angelo and Allyn?" I raised an eyebrow "You were doing this to protect your ass, not this damn family."I raised my voice again, taking a few steps to him but Angelo stopped me before it was too late to save him "You knew Mikael wouldn't lay a finger on you if Allyn became a King"

I knew by the disgusting smile that slowly settled on his face that I was right. "I was protecting all of us" he corrected me again, making me laugh "And Angelo personally gave his consent to this marriage"

Now it was my turn to move my attention to Angelo, who was already looking at me, his lips pursed in a straight line.

"Angelo getting attached to this little bitch was not in my plans, but sure it does makes things better for us " It's like he slapped me across the face with those words. Attached? I was looking for answers from Angelo, but he didn't say a word, he didn't deny, he just shifted his gaze at our father narrowing his eyes. He looked furious now that Allyn was mentioned.

Fuck me.

My father wasn't lying. Is Angelo attached to Allyn? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Does he like her? Want to fuck her? Somehow I knew that knowing the answers to these questions will do me no good. I was not ready to fucking hear it or accept it.

My stomach turned upside down, and my blood rushed, clenching my hands into fists. Words cannot contain the storm that was raging inside of me. This was not part of the fucking plan.

"That's why the wedding will take place tomorrow" my father said giving me another invisible slap across the face "The sooner they get married the better"

''What?'' Angelo and I both said at the same time but my dad just waved his hand in the air the moment his phone began to ring.

Somehow the fucking room was too damn small for me to breathe or think sober. This can't be true, this is some fucking nightmare that I wasn't prepared for.

Of course, I knew that Allyn would have to marry Angelo, I knew it very fucking well, but somehow, while I was inside her, she managed to erase those thoughts from my head. Her moans and cries were enough to make me forget about this shit. She was screaming my name, not my brother's. She was coming on my dick over and over again.  She was mine then, not Angelo's.

The last thing I want is to see her next to Angelo as his wife. Not after I know how she sounds and looks like when I'm inside her. It doesn't feel fucking right.

I don't blame him though. It's easy to fall for a girl like her if you are capable of these feelings. She is perfect in every little aspect. Maybe I didn't want to admit it but I knew from the start that she was different from the other girls I just hated her for that.

I clenched my jaw, deciding to remain silent, and swallowed the bitterness of the truth. It's not my place to talk, I have no right to say a word in this. I can only accept it. She's his, it's simple.

After tomorrow, Allyn Romano will become Allyn King. My brother's legal wife.

My dad put the phone on speaker, going through some documents while I was a fucking mess in my thoughts. Neither I nor Angelo spoke. Nothing. Silence.

"I'm listening, Lydia" my father said in a hoarse, withdrawn voice, his back turned to us.

"I need backup at the apartment" she hissed breathlessly on the other side of the phone, drawing our attention. "They broke into the apartment. I've been shot, hurry the fuck up'' there was a pain in her voice.

My father immediately dropped the documents on the desk, his expression more serious than ever, taking the phone in his hand.

"They took Allyn" she hissed in pain over the phone "They took her"

And after that, the phone cut off.