𝟑𝟏 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

I laughed at his words now. Family. That word seemed so far away in my damn mind right now.

We quickly reached the place where I knew our parents were hiding - another one of our apartments. The building was surrounded by guards, as was the apartment, but as soon as they saw us they just nodded, opening the door for us to pass.

And as soon as I saw my father smiling at me, the blood pounded even harder in my veins. Angelo gave me a quick glance. He knew what was coming next.

''Maddox, Angelo I-'' he started but I held up a finger cutting him off. The room fell silent and the temperature dropped to zero in a second.

''Shut the fuck up and tell you're pathetic men to leave the room before I kill every one of them'' I saw his expression change after my words, catching him off guard, his smile completely disappearing from his face.

His guards reached for their guns, but he quickly raised a hand, stopping them and telling them to leave the room. Smart move. I was clenching my jaw so hard I felt like it was going to break at any moment.

As soon as there were only me, him, and Angelo in the room, my father glanced at me, raising an eyebrow.  "What's this whole scene about?'' he asked making me even angrier ''You need to learn to control your fucking mood swings, it's getting on my nerves ''

"You took Allyn away from her real family, didn't you?" I blurted out the question with anger in my voice making him turn to look at me, shocked by my question. "For once in your fucking life don't be a pussy and tell the fucking truth" '

He looked beyond shocked and unprepared for this, which made me want to smash his fucking head even more. The tension between me and my father was rising, making the room extremely small for the three of us. Angelo just stayed there behind me, not saying a word.

My father neither confirmed nor denied it. He kept his silence, his gaze hard on me while putting his hands in front of his chest, leaning against his desk calmly.

"Allyn Romano, right father?" I hissed, clenching my jaw, these words leaving a bad taste in my mouth "That's her real name, right?"

He blinked a few times as if considering his next words carefully. This whole reaction was getting the worst out of me.

With a blink of an eye, I took him by the collar of his expensive suit, hitting his body against the nearest wall. The anger was consuming my body, I was seeing black. I can hear Angelo's voice behind me, but he knows better than to try to touch me when I'm angry.

My father knows too. He was fearing for his life, he was afraid of the monster he made.

I slammed his body into the wall, hearing him hiss from pain "Talk or I swear It will get fucking ugly in here" my voice dangerously low and cold, holding a threat.

He was pressed against the wall and even if he tried to lie, he knew it wouldn't end well for him. He knows very well what kind of monster stood before him. He created me. He was fearing his own son, the one he made.

''Yes''

A simple word. A confession that confirmed what I already knew, but still needed to hear it from his pathetic lying mouth. Enough with "family comes first" bullshits.

I could only laugh ironically under my nose, fighting my demons inside, while I squeezed his collar hard in my hands. All these years he wanted me to spill blood. Now I wanted to spill his blood.