May 13, 2023 (10 pm~ 12:39 pm)

TRIGGER WARNING: S3XU4L 4SS4ULT

THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING

A GOING AWAY GIFT...

In this dream, I was moving away... Maybe another state or something. I didn't live in my original state of Hawaii, more like somewhere in the mainland, I'm not sure. But I was moving away. All my friends were there though. Anyways, as a getting away gift, I decided to say my goodbye's to an ex of mine, let's call him Michael. I recently contacted Michael and said that I was moving away and I was wondering if he'd like to hang out with my one last time. He replied with a yes and that he had a gift for me; some books that he knew I liked, along with decorative crystals(?) And some art supplies. I thought that was such a kind gesture and thought that maybe my ex really is different than the last time I talked to him. Fast forward to the hanging out, me and Michael were at a park. He bought us some McDonald's and that was fine. I saw that he already had a box full of the gifts he wanted to give me. We ate and talked about our past and we laughed... It was nice. That is until I was starting to leave.

TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING❗❗❗❗

Me and Michael packed away stuff and just sat down at a bench, watching the leaves drift and sway. And suddenly, Michael said that he'll miss me. He said that not a day went by where he hasn't stopped missing me. His words were like: "I never stopped thinking about you." "It was really hard to move on from you." "I don't think I'll ever move on... I'll never forget you." I felt a bit uncomfortable after that... Because I moved on years ago and I felt like he was trying to send me a message of some sort... And that's when Michael kissed me on the lips. He tried to hold my waist and keep me close. I was stunned for a moment and couldn't move or anything for a few seconds. But when it finally registered in my head that my ex kissed me without permission, I pushed at his chest and tried to pull my face away from his. Even as I collided my back with the bench table, I tried to get further away. I told him that I didn't consent to that. I told him that I don't and won't see him that way again. I scrambled off the park bench and tried to leave, but he chased me towards the parking lot. I screamed for help. I was crying. Finally, I made it to a library where I saw a family over there, gesturing me to come to them. There was a father and mother in front of a younger girl and a boy about my age. The father seemed to be ready to catch me, so I hurtled myself towards that family and shielded myself behind the father. The stranger and his son confronted Michael and managed to scare him off... But I was shaken and crying. The family comforted me as much as they could while I contacted my family and they contacted the police... At the very end of the dream, I was already moved out and in a new town in a new state when my family called me and finally told me that Michael was arrested...

Notable moments
*My ex really has forced kisses on me before when we weren't dating
*My ex's name isn't Michael but it's close...
*The family mentioned in this dream were described as darker skinned Indian, with the son being remembered as a kind and handsome figure. Maybe dream me saw him as a hero and fell for him idk
*My friends have said that my irl ex has had trouble moving on from me(and now this is not ego talking)