May 3, 2022 (1 pm~3:20 pm)

️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: THIS IS A NIGHTMARE, NOT A WET DREAM OR SOME KIND OF SEXY FANTASY. THIS NIGHTMARE MADE ME VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE/HAVE TRAUMA FROM SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS, PLEASE DON'T READ. GRAPHIC DETAILS ABOUT MALE BODY PARTS. MENTIONS OF CHILD SEX ASSAULT/BEING TOUCHED INAPPROPRIATELY.

When I was a boy

You ever have those dreams where you are in the body of another someone from the outside sex? Well this is one of them. In this dream, I'm an older man who kinda looks like Ryan Reynolds; tall, has stubble, short hair. In this dream, I was in a men's bathroom, feeling very uncomfortable. There was these weird noises that made me(a grown man in the dream) feel very nauseous and shaky and sick to the stomach. I walked into a stall, not locked it as I used the bathroom. All of a sudden, I felt a presence behind me and looked, getting pale when I saw a beefy looking older man, naked with his thingy hanging out. He told me to walk out of the stall, which I did because I was too stunned to object. It was like I had no control over my body anymore, like I was but a passenger in my mind, watching as my body robotically did as told. In my head, I was me (a girl), watching my male shell of a body move around. The other man order my body to stand in front of the mirror, but instead of seeing the face and body of a grown man, I saw a little boy. The boy in the mirror was maybe 14-15, skinny with his pants and underwear down. I can feel hands touching my adult body, touching my thingy, but in the mirror I saw the same hand touch a teens thingy. It felt weird and uncomfortable, I felt like I wanted to pass out or throw up or run away or all of the above. I hated it.

Notable moments
-this dream had very graphic details of a man's body part but I chose to not put it into detail
-as I'm writing this, I feel very very very uncomfortable and I'm sorry if I made others uncomfortable reading this, but I needed an outlet to get this nightmare out of my head. I'm sorry