13

Morgan's pov

*later that night*

I woke up see Blake was still asleep next to me. I sat there looking at her while I recalled what happened just a few hour prior. The way she moaned and begged me was on replay, the feeling of her pulling my hair, scratching my back making it bleed made me want to wake her up and do it all over again. But I decided against that and let her sleep. 

I gently got up from beside her and put on my clothes. I slipped out her room and ran out of her house so I can go set up the surprise I had for her. I grabbed the stuff I had in my truck and took off to her back yard.  

I put down the tea candles to spell out 'Prom'  and  ran back inside to the bathroom to change into my good jeans and a good shirt. I went upstairs to check on Blake and she was stirring a little bit. I walked back outside and decided to text her so she doesn't think I just left her. 

'Hey beautiful. When you wake up, come to the back yard please.'

I sighed, finally feeling the nerves of asking her to be her date to prom. Maybe I can convince her mom to let her go to mine. 

*ding*

I looked down at my phone to see Hardy has texted me. 

'Hey man, I'm sorry about last night. Aint heard from you all day, let me know if your fine.'

' I'm good man. ' I texted back. 

'Where you been today man?' He replied.

'Just been busy.... I needed space.' I answered him honestly. This whole its either him or Blake is stressing me out. 

'I'm sorry man... don't worry about choosing between us. We're friends no matter what.' 

I sighed in relief, feeling the weight and guilt lift off my shoulders. 

'Thanks man. You're always going to be my best friend.' I replied 

*ding* 

Blake has sent a message

'okay baby, give me a minute. I'm going to take a shower.'

'take your time love' I replied. Feeling more nervous than I did before, knowing she will come down any minute now. 

*10 minutes later*

'Fixin to come down now' She texted. My heart was beating faster than it was before. 

Third person pov

Blake put on one of Morgan's shirt she stole from him during spring break and put on some shorts as well. The shirt was big on her small body, going down to the middle of her thighs. She began walking down the stairs. 

Meanwhile Morgan is on the back porch nervously waiting on her. His heart beating a mile a minute as Blake walks through the back door. 

"Morgan." she huffed, completely shocked about what is happening. Tears forming in her eyes, as she never thought this would be happening. 

"Blake I know you didn't want to go to prom, but I know this is your last chance to go to prom." Morgan says nervously, scratching the back of his neck before finishing what he had planned. "And I know your relationship a rocky one with everything happening so what I want to ask is if you'd let me take you to your prom?" 

Blake was silent for a moment, trying to process what was happening. Her silents was making Morgan more worried about her saying no. Blake looked around at everything Morgan has done before running towards him, wrapping her arm and legs around him. He caught her and places his forehead on hers. She smashed her lips against his before pulling away saying, "Yes Morgan a million times yes!"