18

Morgan's pov

*Prom Night*

God I'm so frustrated with Stacy. She's been going around telling everyone back home about being my girlfriend all because I fucked her at that party. 

I wish I didn't go to it. 

Hell, the rumor got back to mama, and she called me, asking me if it's true and if it is I'm a terrible boyfriend for going to prom with another girl. 

She's not wrong, which I told her. But I also told her that we weren't, and I was going to ask Blakely tonight. Which she got excited about. 

I've been trying to enjoy my time with Blake but with Stacy constantly blowing up my phone about shutting down her rumors, it's got me exhausted. We were leaving Blake's house when she started calling, saying 'I'm a bad boyfriend, since I'm taking another girl out to her prom.' 

Which I don't know how she knew that, but I wouldn't put it past her about stalking me. I just wish I didn't think she was Blake. She was dressed like her, and the alcohol mixed into the feeling of missing her blurred my vision. No excuse but fuck man. This chick is annoying. 

While Cal and Blake were taking pictures, I stepped outside to answer her. 

Babe. Why haven't you been answering me? It's because you're cheating on me isn't it? 

If I say yes will you leave me the fuck alone? 

Nope. I know you love me over that stupid girl anyways.

Stacy. You're the stupid one. I don't love you and were not dating. Get the through you thick ass skull. No one believe you were together; you look desperate. Just because I fucked you, while thinking you were another girl, doesn't mean were dating. Leave me alone.

Whatever you say, but when she drops you, you'll come crawling back to me boo.

Rolling my eyes and huffed as she hung up. See she's crazy.

"You wanna tell me what the hell that way about?" Hardy growled.

Startled I turn around to look at me, "It's nothing man." 

"Sounds to me that you're 'dating' someone?" He huffed, crossing his arm. 

"Nope. Not dating anyone. Hoping to be dating Blake after tonight though." I said smiling to myself. 

"Who was on the phone then?" He questioned. 

"Stacy... She is starting rumors about us dating, all because I fucked her at the party the othe-"

He interrupted me, " So you had sex with her after you left here? After you left Blake's house? After telling her that she's the only one you wanted?"  He started to get loud now. 

Afraid the girls would hear us I whispered," I know. Blake is the only girl I want. I meant that. I just thought Stacy was Blake. The whiskey and missing her blurred my vision and thought, which is no excuse, but I left when I sobered up. I feel like shit dude." 

"Yeah dude. That is shitty. Does she know?" Hardy lowered her voice. 

"No. Can you not tell her please? I was going to tell her later, after I asked her to be mine." I said. 

He rolled his eyes, " You better make this one of the best nights of her life, if you do I wont tell. But you better block that bitch or something. Blake is nosey, she'll figure it out." 

"BOYS! It's time for group picture, then yall can leave." Hardy's yelled out the door. 

Hardy glared at me and shook his head before walking back inside.