12

Morgan's pov

As soon as we got to Hardy's house I dart for my truck. I had to get to her. I had to tell her everything that happened and make her believe me.

"Man what are you doing?" Hardy yelled as he walked over to my truck.

"I'm going to find her. I'm going to tell her what happened." I said before backing out of his driveway.

"You're never going to find her!" He yelled out but I kept driving.

I drove to her house and saw her truck wasn't there. I could go knock on the door but it's 1am and I don't think her mom would be to happy about that. So I back out of her driveway and continued on.

I went into town looking for her at every place I could think of. I drove down multiple back roads looking for her before calling it quit for the night. I was driving back to Hardy's place when I saw a familiar grey lifted Chevy come hauling ass by. I immediately turned the truck around to follow her when I saw her turn on a side road and disappear. I followed her when I noticed her truck was turned off.

I parked and went to her truck. I looked through the glass to see she wasn't in the truck.

"Where the hell are you Blake?" I whispered to myself and walked down the trail to see we were at a creek. I kept walkin when I saw her laying down on a sand bar in the middle of the creek.

I walked across the water to her as quietly as I could but she noticed.

"Go away Morgan." She said while sitting up. You could hear her voice was raspy from crying.

"Blake please. Let me explain." I said trying not to upset her more.

"No Morgan. You made everything clear at the party when you were making out with that bitch." She yelled at me.

I stopped in my tracks in front of her. I stared at her while she was starting to stand up, and faced me.

"I thought we honestly had something Morgan. I mean I had feelings for you and I thought the feeling was mutual but clearly it wasn't. I knew you were going to pick Hardy but I didn't expec-" I cut her off by closing the gap in between us and kissed her. I didn't know what else to get her to hush and listen to me.

She didn't kiss back and pushed me away, "You don't get to do that Wallen. I'm not some hoe you can flirt with, and do other things with other people and not expect me to get upset."

"Blake just shut up and let me talk for a second, please." I begged. She quit her rambling and looked up at me and crossed her arms. God she was so cute when she's upset. "Blake I was walking to the truck to call you when whatever her name came and kissed me. I tried pushing her off of me twice but she didn't get the hit. I even told her you were my girlfriend. You have to believe you."

She shook her head at me before starting to walk away from me again. I followed her, " Blake please believe me. Please. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you like that." I said as I continued to follow her through the water to the trail where the trucks were parked.

She stopped in her tracks and looked at me. I left as little bit of space between us again and looked down at her. I was taller than her so I was towering over her which was very attractive to me. Looking down at her small figure was so sexy.

She was looking up at me when I decided to place my forehead against hers. Her breathing hitched when I was inches away from her lips. We stayed like that for a while before I asked, "Can I kiss you Blakely?"

She leaned up so our lips were just barely touching each others. I just wanted to completely close the space in between us but she in control right now. I don't want to push her into anything because of the situation at hand. I close my eyes just focusing on the beautiful girl in front of me when I felt her move then heard water splashing as she ran away.