2

Blake's pov

"Blakely! It's time for school! Don't wanna be late for your first day of senior year!" My mom yelled out from down stairs.
First day of senior year. Great. I rolled over in my bed to check my phone.

6:24am

'Really mom? You couldn't have let me sleep till 6:45? The time my alarms goes off?' I thought. Any normal teenager would've just rolled over and went back to sleep, but once I'm awake I can't go back to sleep.
Groaning I get out of bed and get dressed. 'At least I can put on some makeup this morning'
I walked to the bathroom where I already had my clothes hanging up on the door and turned my straightener on. Brushing my teeth and putting on some mascara and a little eyeliner before my straightener heated up.
'This damn thing can't go any slower. I swear I need to get a new one'
"Blake! It's 6:45! The Hardy's will be here soon!" She yells from downstairs again.
I got done straighten my hair and ran down the stair right as Hardy barges through the door. This is a normal routine on the first day or well first week of school. It's been a tradition since we started preschool.
Normally we'd spend most of the summer together, but he went to Nashville for half of it then went to Florida for the rest of it. So I hardly saw him all summer. All I did was ride back roads in my old lifted Chevy, and go to some parties but didn't go on any vacations like him.

"Hardy!" I squealed. Running to him and jumping into his arms. He catches me and spins me around as I wrapped my legs around his waist, this was the first I've seen him in almost a month and a half. I've never been way from him for this long so I was not fixing to let him go.
"Hey baby girl. I missed you." He says, still holding me.
"I've missed you to." I said finally letting go of him and turning around to see his mom recording and my mom taking pictures.
"Guyss really?" I groaned as they were giggling. "What y'all are just so cute. And we could help but catch the moment y'all seen each other again." His mom said before turning back to my mom.
"Hun I'll send you the pictures and video." My mom said before walking back into the kitchen with Hardy's mom.

"Girl, why do you only have one shoe on? And your socks don't even match!" He laughs. I looked down and blushed from embarrassment. "I'm sorry I was excited to see you and you should know me. I never wear matching socks, that's for weirdos." I said as I slid on my other shoe.
We talked for a while before it was time for the first day pictures and off to school.
"Am I riding with you, or you riding with me or separately?" I asked. Really hoping we'd go to school together. "I think we should take both vehicles. I'm meeting up with some friends after school." He says gettin into his black ford. "Oh ok. Guess I'll see you Around then."I sadly said as I jumped into my truck and hauled ass to school.

'He didn't even invite me. He's suppose to be my best friend and he couldn't invite me.' I thought to myself. I tried not be show that it upset me, but I think he picked up on it when I ignore him for the rest of the day. 

*half way through the day*

It was lunch time and seniors can leave school during lunch so I didn't bother to walk into the cafeteria. Thankin my mom mentally for signing that form that let me leave for lunch.
As soon as I got to my truck, someone turned me around and pushed me into it. Looking up to see it was my ex boyfriend Levi.

"What do you want?" I said as I pushed him away from me.

He cheated on me this summer at one of those parties I went to. Looking at him brings me to tears and makes me angry, because no only did he cheat on me, my best friend wasn't even there or answered the phone when I need him.

"What's wrong sugar? I haven't heard from you all summer?" He said with a smirk. He knew we broke up. I ended things that night it happened.

"Leave me alone Levi. Go back to your skank." I said getting into the truck and was about to slam the door when he grabbed the door and went to yank me out.
I yelped when he grabbed me and I guess it was loud enough that everyone in the parkin lot looked.