9

Hardy's pov

*After Morgan and Blake left*

Fuck man. I really fucked up big this time. I watched as her and Morgan sped away, leaving me in a cloud of dust.  I threw my hat on the ground and started think of how big of an idiot I am. 

I picked my hat off the ground and jumped on in my truck. I raced down the road with no destination in mind. I drove until I ended up in Nashville, I guess I'll have some fun while I'm here. 

Blake's Pov

*Mississippi Line* 

I looked over at Morgan who was still driving, because he didn't want to get a room or have me drive at all. 

It was around 10:30 at night when we reached the State Line. I was honestly kinda upset seeing the sign. "Well baby, you're almost home. How you feeling?" Morgan asked me. He looked over at me and smiled. You can see he was slightly upset about us being almost home. 

"I'm a little sad to be honest. I had a very fun time with you. I don't want it to end." I softly sad, and went to look out the window. 

"I know baby girl, I don't want it to end either. But guess what love?" Morgan asked. I looked at him, "If you would like, I would love to see you before I leave Sunday. And I would like to see you again soon after I leave." 

I blushed. "I would love that Tennessee. Maybe we can hang out some more this weekend before you leave. If you want to of course." I nervously rambled. Hoping it wasn't weird of me asking him. 

"I would love that baby. Do you want to go stay at my buddies house with me tonight, since you really aren't suppose to be home till tomorrow?" Morgan smiled.

"Yes Morgan, I would love to." I said. I looked back out the window watching the Mississippi wood line go by. 

Morgan's pov

*At my buddy's house*

I put my truck into park and looked over at Blake who was taking her seat belt off. 

"Hey Blake. I just want to let you know that it's just going to be us here. My buddy won't be back till tomorrow since he is out of town right now. I hope that doesn't bother you, if it does I can take you home." I said, hoping she doesn't have a problem with it. 

"That's fine Morgan, it doesn't bother me. Thank you for making sure I was okay with it. That was really sweet." She scooted over to me and kissed my cheek. I smiled and turned my head towards her. 

"I know I say this a lot but you really are beautiful." She blushed when I told her and tried to look down to cover it. I put my hand under her chin and looked her in the eyes. God she's got some pretty eyes. I slowly leaned in to kiss her when I stopped right where our lips were barely touching each other. 

Her breathing hitched when I looked at her then back to her lips. She tried to lean in to close the gap between our lips, but I pulled back. Just leaving the same small gap between us. I could see by the way her body was tense and how her breathing was, that was getting frustrated. I kinda like having this control on her. 

"Morgan damnnit, can you just fucking kiss me?" She huffed. I slammed my lips on her, letting all of her frustration release as she kissed back. 

'Man I'm going to miss this girl.' I thought. Still kissing her, she slowly crawled on to my lap and started to twist the little bit of hair that was hangin out of my hat.  I gripped her hips as she lightly tugged my hair, she moaned before pulling away from me. 

"God I could kiss you all day if you let me." She said. I don't think she meant to say that because she got really embarrassed and hid her face. 

"Baby quit covering your face, there aint nothing to be embarrassed about. I feel the same way." I said while pulling  her hands away from her face. "Look at the beautiful face." I smiled. She smiled and pecked my lips.