Dream Come True

Warning: Smut later in chapter

With Gen & Seph in the orchard...Sephiroth POV

"Hey Gen?" I call out to him from where I'm going through my bag as he sits beneath one of the trees on a picnic blanket while reading a book.

"What is it, Seph?" He answers and a small smile spreads across my face as I gently toss him one of the Banora Whites I had picked before while saying, "Catch."

He catches it with a confused look before realizing what I had tossed to him as I grab one of the fruits for myself before sitting next to him on the blanket. "Is something wrong, my Koneko?" I ask him in concern as I notice a few tears run down his cheeks after I gently bite into the fruit that Genesis has always enjoyed.

He jumps into my lap happily while biting the other side of the fruit that I had bitten into again. My back hits the bark of the tree we're sitting under as we both eat our side of the fruit while nearly making out as our saliva mixes with the juice of the Banora White.

I spit the core aside when we've finished eating the fruit while blushing at the saliva string between my redheaded lover and I as he smiles in blissful happiness. "Are you gonna kiss me or not, Genesis?" I ask him teasingly before he kisses me excitedly and runs his tongue along my bottom lip.

I kiss him back while parting my lips and allowing him to slip his tongue inside my mouth. "Mmph!~" I moan into the heated kiss while pulling him closer. "G-Genesis...~♡" I groan in pleasure as Genesis's tongue explores the interior of my mouth.

"Mm.~" He moans softly while wrapping his tongue around mine, his eye flashing again even as small tears form in it. I still don't get why he's crying, even though they're clearly tears of happiness.

He pulls away after a minute to gasp for air while panting and blushing. "Gen, why are you crying?" I ask him curiously in between pants.

"Don't worry, Seph. I'm not upset. I'm just incredibly happy. You just made my childhood dream come true." He says to me happily before kissing my neck lovingly causing me to groan softly in pleasure while blushing profusely.

"Oh, Gen..." I gasp softly before Genesis brushes his teeth over a more sensitive spot on my neck. "If you want to get naughty, then let's go do it at home. It's far comfier for us there." I say while rubbing the back of his head gently with one hand as he purrs.

"Gladly, my moonbeam." He says while getting off of my lap so I can stand up.

"Aren't you going to finish eating?" I ask him in confusion while motioning to the fruit in his hand causing him to laugh softly.

"Only you would concern yourself with such a thing when we're about to go home and fuck, Sephiroth." He says to me teasingly before biting into the Banora White.

"Well I gave it to you so you could eat it, not leave it half eaten." I reply to him while watching to make sure he eats it. He laughs softly before he continues to eat the dumbapple.

He looks at me when finished and picks up the picnic blanket we had been sitting on. "There. Ready to go now?" He asks me with a grin and I nod.

"Let's go home then, Koneko.~" I say to him happily and he nods while extending his wing out to fly back.

"Race me back, moonbeam?" He asks me with a mischievous smirk while flapping his wing.

I laugh before willing my own wing to appear and then flap it. "Maybe if you gave me some incentive...?" I ask him with a suggestive smirk causing him to blush at my words.

"Oh I'll give you some incentive, my moonbeam.~ How does indulging you in one of your fantasies if you win sound to you?~" He answers me while throwing a seductive smirk back at me.