Respect & TMI from Weiss

After Seph, Gen, and the Tsviets finish breakfast...Sephiroth POV

"Sure took you long enough to find me, Sephiroth. Then again, you didn't exactly have any idea where I might take the fight to in order to minimize the potential damage to our surroundings." Weiss says to me as he turns to face me from his position in the center of the clearing just outside of Banora with a cocky grin and a gleam of anticipation in his icy blue eyes.

"I preferred to eat breakfast first, Weiss. I don't want to have to fight you to earn your respect. However, it's been made pretty clear to me that this is the only way that I'm going to get it. So I've decided to hurry and get this over with. No need to cause your opinion of me to lower further by seeming cowardly." I respond to him coolly as he draws Heaven and Earth and gets into a fighting stance, his gunblades poised for melee combat.

I sigh softly as I call Masamune to my hand and draw it back over my left shoulder. We spend a few seconds just sizing each other up, waiting for the other to make the first move. If Weiss is anything like Genesis when it comes to battle, he'll get fed up and take the offensive soon.

"I don't get why you care about earning my respect. Even if I am Genesis-nii's brother." He admits to me while lunging forward, returning Heaven and Earth to their sheaths at his sides in the process before readying for a hand-to-hand fight.

"I have no reason not to care about your opinion of me. You'll be my brother-in-law someday after all. I know I'm not good with social interactions or with people, so I don't really know how to interact with you, Nero, or Shelke. I'm trying though, to get to know you guys better. And it pains me that your opinion of me is so low, and I wish to change that. Even if it means I have to beat the ever-loving shit out of you. I don't know what else to tell you." I respond to him while blocking his attack before kicking him in the gut, sending him flying into the trees which breaks one of them in half.

"I understand what you're trying to say. Nero's actually similar in that regard that he's never been the best with socializing or being in the spotlight. I yield, future brother-in-law. You have both my respect and my blessing." Weiss says to me as he staggers to his feet while looking at me with a bright smile eerily similar to Genesis's as his wounds heal and he pulls out the splinters in him.

I walk over to help him if he needs it. "Don't worry. I heal even faster than you do, and I can remove my own splinters." He assures me while dusting himself off.

"You sure? You did get hit pretty hard." I say to him and he nods as he finishes pulling out the splinters.

"Heh. You really do worry too much. Also, Genesis-nii was sure fucking you into sweet oblivion yesterday, and man you're loud even when you're out cold, he's not much quieter. I'm also pretty sure Nero is now scarred for life after he decided to try to check in on you two, and got worried when he heard screaming. I barely refrained from breaking the door. Big brother wasn't exactly pleased to be walked in on with you in such a state." He says to me causing my face to turn tomato red from embarrassment at his words.

"Please...never mention what you saw to anyone, or again." I say to him in embarrassment as he raises a brow.

"Oh? You're not curious as to what exactly we saw. Well, I saw, Nero bolted as soon as he realized what we'd barged in on. Genesis-nii didn't even slow down when we barged in, he just growled in irritation and then preceded to pretend we had never barged in." Weiss informs me with a mischievous grin and I can't help but feel curious.

"Exactly how long did you stand there watching Gen fuck me? And why?" I ask him in confusion.

"I hadn't planned on leaving until my brother verbally acknowledged my presence. However, he ended up passing out first. So, that would be about 2 hours and 17 minutes. Of course, that's just how long I stayed in the room. I only watched for about the first hour. It was an incredibly erotic sight. No worries, I wasn't watching the two of you too intently. I was mainly looking at the state of the room which I spent the last hour and 17 minutes trying to clean up. Don't worry, you're not my type and I sure as Hell ain't into incest. The closest I'll ever come to having sexual thoughts regarding Genesis-nii is the idea of fucking one of his copies. Especially considering most of them have no qualms about railing each other regardless of how many other people are around. Hell, some of them seemed to enjoy being watched." Weiss answers me before closing his eyes as he imagines it.

"Err...could you not tell me that info? And you're definitely strange." I say to him and he shrugs nonchalantly.

"I wasn't exactly taught any better. You should be grateful I helped clean. Your cum was practically everywhere and Genesis-nii was pounding you on the carpet in front of the bed when we got in there, and we had bad timing..." He says to me as my blush deepens.

"I released when you guys came in, didn't I?" I ask him flatly and he nods.

"Got all over our boots. Poor Nero was seriously freaked out. And I'm done talking about it. I'm going to go see if I can partake in one of the G Copies favorite activities." He answers before grinning again and then running off. Almost certainly to try to get involved in sex with some of the Genesis Copies. I'm not telling Genesis about this or discussing what Weiss has just told me with him.

Speaking of which, time to go back to Genesis. I dealt with this quicker than I thought I would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...