A Week of Demonic Passion Pt 1

Warning: Smut later in chapter

Genesis (Demon) POV

I open my eyes and lightly scowl at the sunlight that hit my face before smiling at the sight of my peacefully sleeping mate. He looks as gorgeous in his sleep as he does when he's awake. I gently kiss his cheek before properly closing the curtains to keep out the afternoon sunlight better.

He tosses around in his sleep with his face scrunched up, briefly confusing me. Then I realize he's trying to find me. He really doesn't like being away from me. So fucking adorable. I can't help but gently pet his hair to soothe my precious mate. He purrs in his sleep as I smile to myself at how precious he is as he continues to sleep.

"Mmm..." He grumbles as he wakes up and opens his eyes slowly to look up at me. He blushes as he smiles up at me.

"Look who's awake now. Have a good nap, waga gekkou?~" I ask him softly and he nods sleepily.

"And you?" He asks me and I nod happily. I lean in and kiss his forehead and then his lips. He groans softly and kisses me back before I pull away from the kiss.

"Why'd you pull away so quickly?" He asks me in confusion. I grin at him, sharp fangs exposed as I tilt my head to the side. He blushes more as I lean in closer again. I gently lick his neck in a teasing manner.

"Such a tease." He says to me with a smile and I stick my tongue out at him in a childish manner. "Real mature, Koneko." He says in response to this particular action before wrapping his left arm around my waist.

"Lay back down for a little longer, Gen.~" He says while pulling me closer to lay down with him. I snuggle against my lover's chest before he wraps his wing around me.

"You're being all kinds of cuddly as of late. Not that I'm complaining." I comment while burying my face against his neck.

"I told you before, didn't I? I've missed you for so long and I want to make up for all the time we've lost." He replies to me while kissing my forehead. I press myself closer while wrapping my wings around him.

"You can be such a hopeless romantic at times, Moonbeam.~" I say to him with a soft laugh and he blushes more. He leans in for another kiss and I gladly indulge my precious mate.

I eagerly deepen the warm kiss while moaning into it. Such a passionate response, and yet he still holds himself back from giving into his emotions entirely. He doesn't need to hold himself back like this, he's not going to be punished for fully expressing his emotions as he wishes.

"Seph...i...roth..." I moan softly in pleasure in between kisses. He pulls away to pepper my neck with kisses. Damn, he just loves to spoil me. I really need to repay the favor. He deserves that and so much more from me.

"Like this, Gen?~" He asks me while running a hand along my body, pausing to lightly squeeze my ass gently and earning a moan from me in the process.

"Haah!~♡ Y-Yes!~ S-So good...my moonbeam!~♡" I groan in pleasure with a heavy blush spreading across my cheeks due to the sensation.

"So sensitive..." He softly says while making me look up at him. I gaze at him in embarrassment with half-lidded eyes and I feel him gently rub my bottom lip with his thumb.

"All yours..." I softly mutter to him.

"Hmm?" He says questioningly, having not properly heard me.

"I'm all yours..." I answer him and his smile widens at my words.

"And I am all yours." He lovingly responds to me before baring his neck for me. "Go on. I know how hungry you tend to be whenever you wake up." He explains to me at my surprised look.