I'll Love You For Infinity

Warning: This chapter will contain SephGen smut but not hardcore, mentions of blood, kink (especially towards wings and blood), and possible mentions of angst; if this bothers you, skip those parts
Also Small Explanation: Genesis had his remaining copies start secretly rebuilding Banora and part of it's already finished so that's where they live now

After landing in Banora and letting introductions go around and getting situated...Sephiroth POV

I look around in surprise at the furnished house that Genesis had apparently had rebuilt for us to stay in. "So thoughtful, Koneko." I compliment him and he smiles softly at me before getting out of my arms.

"Come on, Seph. Let's go to the bedroom!" He says to me with a smile and I blush as dirty thoughts of Genesis finally deflowering me go through my mind. I reach out and let him lead me by the hand to the bedroom upstairs.

He closes the bedroom door behind us before diving face first onto the king-sized bed fitted with black sheets and covered in red and black pillows and blankets. I look around to see that most of the room has a red and black color scheme, except for the azure blue carpet and curtains.

I hum in happiness at the soothing atmosphere of the bedroom. I join Genesis on the wonderfully soft bed and sigh contentedly while pulling Genesis to me.

"Hey moonbeam?" He asks me softly and I look at him to signal him to continue. "What were you thinking about to cause you to blush like that?" He asks me curiously.

"I was um...imagining you finally deflowering me and us making passionate love together like I've been yearning for since that time I got you to admit how you feel about me after I caught you fantasizing about me as you fucked yourself in my office. That was such a turn on, Gen. If I hadn't caught you like that, I'm not sure how long it would've taken me to try to approach you myself to tell you how I felt." I admit to him while blushing again as he blushes bright red.

"S-Seph...Moonbeam, if you wanted me to take you why didn't you just ask me to?" He asks me in embarrassment and confusion with wide eyes.

"For one thing, I was never sure how...Especially after you fled Shinra and I started developing kinks that I was worried would make you uncomfortable. I'm also pretty sure you were worried that your blood drinking kink would scare me. I don't mind you wanting to drink my blood." I explain to him as he looks at me in surprise.

"You knew about that particular kink? And what kind of kinks could you have gotten that would possibly discomfort me?" He asks me in surprise and confusion while tilting his head slightly.

"Yes I knew about that, and a wing kink for one. Then there was my fantasies about what you could do to me with...your copies, the ones that actually resembled you of course." I admit to him in embarrassment.

"What kind of fantasies? I wouldn't be opposed to bringing them to life depending on what they are." He says to me with a genuinely curious expression on his face.

"Well, I only want any of these enacted after you deflower me yourself. But there's the ones with me getting to watch you fuck one of your copies into oblivion right in front of me. Me fucking one of them into oblivion until you can't restrain yourself anymore. Then there's the ones where you and your copies work together to fuck me senseless." I admit to him as we both blush more.

"Hmm. I'll think about those, but I suppose you'll have to stick to satisfying your wing kink and my blood drinking kink for now." He says to me with a teasing smirk.

"But right now...cuddles!" He cheers before happily flapping his wing. I smile before willing my own into existence causing him to gasp softly before he reaches out to touch it gently.