A Day Out

A quick thanks to Mystic34mushroom the request. Hopefully, this is to your liking, and I didn't completely ruin the idea. Either way, I hope you enjoy.
_____________________________________________

Atushi
- referred to as mommy

Akutagawa
- referred to as daddy

Mikayuu (girl)
- 6 years old
- grey eyes
- dark hair with a single white streak

Itsuki (boy)
- 4 years old
- purple eyes
- pure white hair

Sora (boy)
- 3 years old
- yellow eyes
- white hair with black roots

Ayami (girl)
- 8 months old
- grey eyes
- pure black hair

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(Akutagawa's POV)

"Shh, don't wake up mommy or daddy."

"Come on, Sora."

Tiny giggles and boughts of laughter followed the voices of the two children.

I listened to their voices through the door, amused with their attempt at being quiet.

Little mumbles come from the crib behind me, the rustling of the baby in the crib filling the room before she settles down again.

The door creaks open. I close my eyes, keeping one of them cracked to watch as the children help each other onto the bed before Mika starts to quietly count with her fingers.

Just as the two boys jump, I look at them, making Itsuki scream in shock, and Mikayuu laugh at her brother's fear. Sora lands on Atsushi, making him grunt and open his eyes to look at the added weight on his back.

"Morning, Mommy!" Sora yells happily, pushing himself up so he's sitting on Atsushi's back.

"It's too early." He grumbles playfully before rolling over so Sora falls onto the bed and almost off the bed if it weren't for grabbing onto Atsushi's shirt.

I laugh and pull the child back up, making sure Itsuki won't fall off in the process. "Talk about a wake-up call, am I right, babe?"

He nods, and I lean down to kiss him.

"EW!" The boys squeal.

"That's gross, daddy!" Mikayuu says.

"Oh yeah?" I ask, reaching up and grabbing her, pulling her onto my lap to tickle her until she can't breathe.

"Stop!" She tries screaming, it coming out as more of a wheeze than anything.

When I don't, I feel a pair of hands start abusing my sides. I jerk away, let go of Mika, and look over at Atsushi in shock before tackling him with tickles as well.

I pin him down and hold his hands above his head.

"Get mommy!" I tell the kids. They start using their little hands and tickle Atsushi as well as they could before I join them, holding both of his wrists with one hand.

He laughs, unable to get away because of me and his fear of accidentally hurting one of the kids in the process.

"Okay, I give up, I give up." He exclaims through his laughter.

I stopped tickling him and got the kids to stop before kissing him one more time.

"I'll get breakfast started while you get ready." I say, climbing off of him and the bed, Itsuki jumping on my back the first chance he got. "Alright, you little gremlins, let's leave mommy alone and get breakfast."