She then held his wrist to check if he had acquired fever but that wasn't the case luckily.

"Garam garam coffee pee le aur naashta kr thik ho jayega"Zoya said and Mahir nodded and sipped coffee and relaxed as the warm liquid made its way down his throat.

Once the breakfast was done they all made their way out of the hotel and everyone asked Mahir to show them Udaipur because he had spent 5 years of his life here studying.He then took them to Bagore Ki Haveli and they really loved the place,it had an amazing view were the ladies obviously clicked many pictures and they enjoyed the serene view and feel of the place.The couples had their own separate photoshoot with their better halves.

Then he decided to take them to Hathi Pol Bazar which was one of the most famous shopping places in Udaipur where you could get various clothes,art antiques, souvenirs at negotiable prices.

The ladies shopped a lot,for themselves and of course art pieces they would decorate their respective homes with.

"Yaha last time aana chahiye tha,kitni Sundar Sundar cheezein h yaha"Bela said as she walked with Mahir,they all had separated doing their own shopping,so they all went into pairs,the couple's obviously went together and the singles then went their own ways.

"Mujhe pata nhi tha tumhe shopping ka itna shauk h,pata hota toh yahi Lata"He said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder pulling her closer as a lot of people passed through her side,there was a crowd there in the market.

"Ab Sardi thik h kya??aap bhi hadd krte h,geele baal kon rakhta h??jabki yaha itni thandi h"Bela repramined him and he sighed.

"Sorry baba aage se dhyan rakhunga"Mahir said and she sighed.

"Ek toh aap itne nazuk kese h meri samajh nhi aata"She again said.

"Mein jaan bhujkr thodi bimar padta hu,ho jaata h yrr"Mahir said defensively.

"Wese tumne mujhe abtak mera gift nhi diya h"He again said and she sighed.

"Sorry mein bhul gayi,hotel jaakr pakka de dungi"Bela said.

"Aur mera gift kaha h?"She asked and he smiled sheepishly.

"Meine socha tha anniversary Wale din hi khareed lunga,but yeh sab ho gaya toh time hi nhi Mila,ek kaam krte h tumhe jo chaiye bol do mein wahi dila dunga"Mahir said and she shook her head and said she doesn't wants anything.

"Oh come on "Mahir said.

"Nhi aapne mujhe yeh ring di toh h?"She said showing him the ring he had given her on his bday and she had immediately worn it.

"Yeh bday gift h"Mahir pointed out.

"Nhi yeh kaafi h mere liye,upar se aap mujhe kal itni wonderful date pr lekr gaye the"She said.

"Ha aur uske baad....

He was about to continue but Bela covered his mouth with her palm.

"Jagah toh dekhiye"She said glaring at him and he chuckled at her antics.

"Ok fine,mein bimar hu mujhe darao mat,pyaar karo"He said and she rolled his eyes at him.

They continued their bickering and side by side got their shopping done as well and then they all again met at the location they had parked their cars.

"Mein drive krta hu tu peeche beth jaa"Shivaay said when Mahir yet again sneezed.

"Tujhe directions kaha pata h"Mahir said.

"Google map kr lunga,jaa aaram se peeche beth jaa"Shivaay said and Mahir did as said,he sat on the last seat of the fortuner and Bela sat with him.

Soon enough as they drove Mahir was feeling a lil sleepy because of the cold weather and because he indeed had cold,he just wanted to lay down on the bed snuggled in the blankets.