chapter 126 unfaithful

Start from the beginning

Kyoka:momo what are you doing, what hap....

*Kyoka eyes widen as her memories came back to her. Momo clicked her tongue, she walked up to Kyoka and gave her the glass of water And a few aspirin pills. Kyoka took them and drank as if she hasn't drank in a month*

Kyoka:o..oh God oh God...

*Kyoka hugs herself she started hyperventilating, momo tried to help her but Kyo slapped that hand away*

Kyoka:don't touch me!!

Momo:kyoka your hyperventilating just breath..

Kyoka:breath? BREATH?!! I JUST CHEATED ON MY BOYFRIEND I WAS UNFAITHFUL!!! CALL KAMINARI WHAT YOU WANT BUT AT LEAST HE NEVER CHEATED ON ME!!!

*Kyoka screamed as tears of frustration fell from her face, kyoka felt nothing but disgust for herself Did she have feeling for momo? Yes but this is not the way she wanted things to happen*

Kyoka: not even in my nightmares could i picture something this horrible oh God what did i do?!, I was unfaithful, I cheated oh God I'm gonna be sick!

* the worst part of all that and what's really eating her up is that she would do it again, she would buckle under and jump on Momo's arms without thinking of the consequences, without thinking how this would affect Denki kaminari who is blameless in all this*

Kyoka:I'm scum I'm absolute scum I'm.... I'm..!

*Momo seeing kyoka's emotional state getting worse didn't care of the consequences she jumped towards kyoka and hugged her tight, kyoka pushed and punished but momo didn't let go

*Momo seeing kyoka's emotional state getting worse didn't care of the consequences she jumped towards kyoka and hugged her tight, kyoka pushed and punished but momo didn't let go. After a bit kyoka went limp on Momo's body and just started weeping*

Kyoka:i hate myself....

Present

Momo:very bad, so please don't say anything

Izuku:. . .so i shouldn't put unfaithful by Rihanna on the stereo?

Momo;my god were you always this much of a uncaring jerk?

Izuku:no, but you all made me this way so what do you expect? Because to be honest I'm glad that this happened the only thing that would make this day perfect for me is if somehow you two managed to sent a video of what you did last night to that good for nothing piece of shit. Oh that would just be icing on the fucking cake

*Momo decided to just eat and not response seeing as she knew where that conversation would go*

Tsuyu: you can't really blame him for this one momo i mean look at his limbs kero

Momo:i know i know, just.... please try to at least be considerate. As a favor for a friend

*Izuku groaned but nodded reluctantly*

Izuku:fine...when the hell did i start seeing you as a friend anyway...

Momo:that's on you but i can't say in sad about it