Go away!!

At home

Jk:- Go!! spent some more time alone!!
Yn:- Yaaaaaaah!!! Don't get mad at me..
Jk:- Shut up!!! do you have any idea that what would have happened if I was a minute late.. and yeah, you said you won't stop me if Wang Shim does something..
Yn:- I am okay with it but what about Minji and Taeseok?? and also Kris you know that she is not capable to help you all and also....
Jk:- Yeah I am thinking to send them to Paris your house there you never sold it, right??
Yn:- No!! I think they can live there that's a good idea... and Let Tae Oppa also go with them....like ..or you need him here??
Jk:- No you are right!! Kris need him more than we do wait but aren't you going with them??
Yn:- No I will stay back here I can't leave you alone here. Please don't force me to go...
Jk:-:It's dangerous to live with us you were his first target...try to understand one of us have to be alive and I want you to live also I don't want to be the reason behind your death or Minji and Taeseok will blame me for the entire life like we have to our dads.....
Yn:- Mr.Jeon Jungkook I am making one thing very clear to you that I am not gonna leave you alone.
Jk:- Why are you so stubborn??
Yn:- I am stubborn I won't listen to you at any cost. 😜
Jk:- Okay,I know it's useless to talk to you.You always do what you have to..I'll talk to Hyungs and dads tomorrow in the morning.
Yn:- Hmmm.. I am very tired. Let's sleep!!
Jk:- Yeah...

TIMESKIP
Next Morning
In living room

He called everyone at your place.

Tae:- Who told you to go to club alone?? Are you mad??
Joonie:- Stop scolding her even she has a right to live the way she wants
Jimin:- Jungkook what are you thinking??
Jk:- I think Kris Noona and Tae-Tae Oppa should stay out of this as they are soon gonna be parents so...
Kris:- No, the teports were negative so..
Tae:- We can wait..Yn ypu go back to Paris with Minji and Taeseok
Jk:- I told her the same thing vut who listens to me!!
Yn:- I won't leave you all alone here what if I lost you all forever?? I know someone who is can look after kids in Paris he will come and pick them up for me...
Jk:- Who??
Yn:- My bestfriend Sun-in.He lives in Paris.
Jk:- No!!! and I am your bestfriend
Yn:- Trust me it's safe to keep them with him..and you are my love now!!
Jk:- Are you sure??
Yn:- Trust me they are even my kids. Okay,so don't worry.
Jk:- I believe you..fine

As planned you called Sun-in and asked him for his help.He agreed to pick your kids from your place. You both were partners in when you opened your cafe but his dad later insisted him to join their family business and so you alone ran the cafe.

TIMESKIP

1 month later.

There was no movement by Wang but the boys were really sure that he is planning something strong to ruin them.

You and Jungkook were sitting while having a cup of coffee.

Jk:- How are kids??
Yn:- They are fine..I spoke to them last time.
Jk:- I miss them so much.

He said with a sad face.

You wiped his tears

Yn:- Hey,Kook don't cry Jagi!! I am there with you...It's not the time to cry.I have always called you heartless for killing people but this I won't say that again I am sorry.

You said and hugged him.He was quiet he then looked in your eyes.

Jk:- Yn,if anytime I will tell you to go and live with kids promise me you will go without asking any question to me.
Yn:-......Jungkook....Okay..fine,I will.

You said while softly smiling at him.

Yn:- Let's go get some snacks we'll watch movie tonight.
Jk:- Okay!!

In car

You went in the store while Jungkook was waiting for you in the car,when he got a call.

On call

Jk:- Hello,Jeon Jungkook here!!
Wang:- Your wife is buying some snacks what if there will be a blast in 10 seconds in the store??
Jk:- Wang!! Don't you dare to do her anything. Don't you have any shame to use women against your enemies??
Wang:- 5..4..

He quickly got out and ran in the store.The moment he entered the store there was a blast in the car.

Wang:- Oooh,You should say thank you to me I saved you...because I want you to die in the scariest way..bye!!

Call ended.

Yn:- Kook!!! Are you fine??!!
Jk:- Yeah, I am..it was.Wang Shim..Yn he is keeping an eye on us.

He called everyone at your place.

At home.

Yn's dad:- Yn..we are sorry we shouldn't have brought you back home.
Jk:- Dad is right!! I thought I will not let your life be in danger but...
Tae:- Stop saying that...Till now she is fine nothing is wrong with her..
Kris:- So want something should happen with her??!
Suga:- Can you guys stop this and think something??
Jimin:- We don't need to think about it much. Jungkook and Yn both are like younger siblings to us.
Jk:- She is my wife....
Jimin:- Can you shut up!!! I lost my flow because of you...
Jin:- Hahahaahahahaha
Jk's dad:- How can you laugh at this time??
Jk:- Dad.....like this hahahahahaha
Yn's dad:- How do live with this guy whole day??
Yn:- I am used to him dad also love is blind so.......

They all headed home while someone was looking with  angry eyes.

Yn:- What??!!
Jk:- What??What??what??
Yn:- Are you mad at me??
Jk:- Of course!! I am. You think I am a crackhead??
Yn:- No,I don't...but trust me you are!!
Jk:- Yn!!! wait you I won't spare you today!!

The both were running full over the living room and finally stopped running after getting tired, he held you by your waist. You were about to kiss him but when he stopped you.

Jk:- I am afraid I'll hurt you put of frustration..
Yn:- I won't force you then...