Acceptance

Jk:- So Ms.Kim Yn do you really accept  Mr. Jeon Jungkook as your husband ??
Yn:- Yes, of course I do Jungkook..I love since the day you promised me to marry you...and I dated other guys as I thought you will never me mine....
Jk:- Shush..The past is past this is your present and I am your present and your are my present.....
Yn:- But Sun-hee.....
Jk:- I never loved her...It was just because of Minji..

He said and placed his hands on your cheeks to kiss you..

Yn:- Jungkook.......
Jk:- That's my right!!! isn't it??

You just nodded. He then smashed his lips on yours while letting his hand feel every single curve of your body and you wrapped your hands around his neck while enjoying his every move.He then broke the kiss and looked at you.

Jk:- Can we continue the rest in my room??
Yn:- Why not??

You said while blushing. He  wrapped his hands around your thighs and lifted you up.He then headed towards his bedroom and dropped you on the bed.

Jk:- Let's fulfill our dads wish!!!

He said before hovering over you.You unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor and he undresssed you night dress too.

Jk:- I never knew that you look so sexy in your night gown.
Yn:- Yaah...it's okay atleast you saw that now!!

He started sucking your neck while massaging your chest. You were doing nothing but enjoying every single action of his.He then bite your neck a bit hard which made you moan.Before entering into you he looked at you and let out a smirk.He was gentle in the beginning but slowly he started going on rough ruining you.

TIMESKIP

In morning

Yn's Pov:-

I woke up and saw myself in his arms..My prince charm...I never thought I will ever get his love after I came to know that he had a girlfriend in his life. It feels like a dream to me.

Yn's POV ended .

Jk:- You look good naked...My wife.
Yn:- Yaaaaah!!! You naughty boy..Ikay now let's go we are late already.

You were about to get up when he held your hand and made you sleep on his bare chest.

Jk:- Your Husband is Jobless now!!!
Yn:- What?!! You are not a Mafia??
Jk:- No!! I have to find Minji!!!
Yn:- How old is she??
Jk:- One year old...The thing is Sun-hee don't care about her at all
Yn:- What kind of a mother is she??...
Sorry!!!
Jk:- It's okay...Actually we were never in a relationship we were just friends but one night we both were drunk  and.......
Yn:- Got it!! But atleast let me make breakfast.....
Jk:- But I want to eat you for breakfast.

He said and lick your neck.

Yn:- Yaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Jungkook what are you doing??Tae Oppa!!!!!
Tae:- Sorry!!!Sorry...actually your door was not locked so I didn't rung the doorbell.....
Jk:- Hyung wait outside we are coming....
Tae:- Yeah....Sorry!!!

TIMESKIP

TIMESKIP

In living room

Yn:- Oppa you will have breakfast??
Tae:- I have already bought some pancakes Jin Hyung made it me and Namjoon Hyung didn't even entered the kitchen!!!
Yn:- Okay okay!! I'll get plates.

You went in the kitchen while Tae looked at Jungkook.

Tae:- Why are you loving her because at the end you are gonna hurt her for sure!!!
Jk:- No Hyung...I won't trust me...I never loved Sun-hee ,it was just for my daughter Minji....
Tae:- And do you think Yn will accept the fact that you already have a daughter!!!
Yn:- I have already accepted Oppa!! It's not her fault that she was born....Of course ....Jungkook will be punished for this but not by me....
Jk:- Then...by dad!!!.......See Baby...My dear...wifey if you want beat me up!! put this pancakes on my face but save me from dad!!Please..
Tae:- Why do you even do that??You should have not do that shit!!!
Yn:- I won't talk between you and your dad cause I don't know anything about this!!
Tae:- There is still a week for them to come till then find Sun-hee and your daughter because if your father found them before you then he won't even spare that small child.
Yn:- Really!!!?? I didn't know Uncle Jeon is so dangerous...
Jk:- You don't worry about anything...
Yn:- I don't care about that Sun-hee but make sure you save Minji.
Tae:- I will !! You are not coming to.....
Jk:- Noona is coming???
Tae:- Of course she is!!!
Jk:- I am not coming what rubbish she was talking you know..she said that Sun-hee is a part of Wang's like are you serious!!!
Yn:- Oppa!!!Let him take a leave please!!!!
Tae:- What?? but I think you both had enough time last night.
Yn:- What??!!
Tae:- You both were so busy that you didn't even locked the door...What if anyone would have entered inside huh??!!
Jk:- He wouldn't have got out alive.
Yn:- Why you have to always talk about killing someone??

You three talked for a while and Tae then headed to their secret base while Jungkook was trying to track Sun-hee and so you decided to make some mint chocolate icecream as he just love it.

Jk:- Yn!!!Yn!!! Come here...
Yn:- What??!!!
Jk:- I think Noona was right.....
Yn:- Be more clear!!!
Jk:- Sun-hee's location is in Thailand and also near Wang's secret base.
Yn:- But how stupid is she!!Her phone is still on ...
Jk:- No her phone's last location is at her place here in Korea...but I recently gifted her a ring in which I had installed a GPS.
Yn:- Smart boy....But now what are you gonna do??
Jk:- To be honest I am the most foolish person in this world but I can't go there alone I am sure Minji is with her but what should I do??
Yn:- Call Kris Unnie she will help you.
Jk:- That heartless lady..
Yn:- Call her!! I said
Jk:- Okay fine..

He took his phone to call Kris but got her call instead.

On call

Jk:- Aaaah...Noona I actually......
Kris:-Jungkook.....we...Lee...gang... come fast don't leave..Yn alone....
Jk:- Noona!!!