The broken bed

Jk:- Dad can you go from your own car.
Jk's dad:- Why you need privacy with your wife??
Jk:- We have to buy something on the way.
Yn's dad:- What con...
Tae:- DAD!!!! You guys leave we will leave in sometime.

You both left and on the way you both bought wine and Soju.

At home

Before Jungkook's dad would come home. You both took two glasses and kept them in your room.When Jungkook's dad came.

Jk's dad:- You both were waiting for me??
Yn:- Yeah Uncle.....I mean Dad..
Jk:- Dad my room is sound proof right?
Jk's dad:- Why?? You both want to.... Anyways don't worry it's sound proof.
Yn:- Good night dad...
Jk:- Good night dad!!!
Jk's dad:- Good night kids. Enjoy!!!

You both entered the room.

Yn:- I'll just change and come.Can you just unzip my dress.
Jk:- Umm... Yup!!!

He unzip your dress.

Jk:- WOW!!! Nice back huh!!!
Yn:- You!!!
Jk:- What?? I am your husband.
Yn:- Ooooo really!!! Anyways I will come in 5 minutes. Till then even you also change.
Jk:- OKAY!!!!

TIMESKIP

You both changed your outfit and locked the door.Turned the music  on and started your drinks .

After few drinks

Yn:- So....so..Jeon Jungkook..how do you feel today??
Jk:- First...I am sorry that I couldn't stop our dads and second I am sorry because of  Sun-hee if you must have felt bad.You know no girl can share her man but she is...so...
Yn:- But we can't get a divorce now.
Jk:- hmm..I know but you can do whatever you want. Freely!!!
Yn:- Yeah, of course...... I have always done what I want,this was the first time that I have followed my dad's order.
Jk:- I know..You are telling this to someone who have seen everything himself .
Yn:- Yeah!!! Okay now let's sing our favorite song.

You said while making him stand on the bed. You both started singing your favorite childhood song while jumping on the bed, forgetting that you both are not kids anymore.Finally agter jumping several times while singing you both broke the bed .

Yn:- Shit!!!
Jk:- Damn!!! We shouldn't have jump on it, I guess.
Yn:- But now where will we sleep?? On the couch???
Jk:- I'll sleep on the floor.
Yn:- Are you mad?? It's cold...
Jk:- Then, are you okay with we sleeping together on  this small couch??
Yn:- Yup!! Only till your dad is at home once he leave,we can have separate rooms.
Jk:- Umm....So the fate wants us to be a couple.

He said while awkwardly laughing.

Yn:- Let's sleep I am super tired.

You both had to sleep while hugging each other as it was cold and also because one could fall on the floor if you both won't sleep in that position. And you both didn't mind as you both were quite drunk.

TIMESKIP

In morning.

Jk's dad:- Hey kiddos it's 10 already get............... up

He saw the broken bed and then you both sleeping on the couch.He thought you both had a wild night. He headed outside your room and called your dad.

On call.

Jk's dad:- Mr.Kim are you free??
Yn's dad:- Yeah I am working on the mission we planned for Lee Gang.
Jk's dad:- I have to tell ....
Yn's dad:- What??
Jk's dad:- Our kids had a wild night.They literally broke the bed.
Yn's dad:- What??!!!
Jk's dad:- Yeah,when I went to wake them up in their room the bed was broken and they both were sleeping on the couch. He made me remember my days after marrying Jungkook's mom.
Yn's dad:- I think they had accepted the fact now.I am glad that they didn't took  a very long time.  Anyways come here fast we have to start this mission before Lee's attack us.
Jk's dad:-Okay!!!.

Meanwhile in your room.

Jk's Pov:-

I woke up and saw Yn sleeping in my arms.I felt as if I am cheating on Sun-hee but Yn is my lawful wife now.  I am feeling really sorry for both of them especially Yn.Such a pretty woman but had sacrificed her wants for me. I slowly got up and laid her on the couch and headed to take a shower.

Jk's pov ended

He took a shower and came towards you.

Jk:- Yn get up!!! It's 10:30 already!!
Yn:- Ummmm.....Yeah...but my head is paining.
Jk:- We shouldn't have drank that many drinks

Both headed downstairs. You saw the breakfast was already on the dinning table.

Yn:- Dad,sorry you had to cook the breakfast.
Jk's dad:- It's okay you both have to cook food for each other everyday.
Yn:- Yeah!!!
Jk:- We can cook together when we both are free.
Jk's dad:- I know you both were not ready for this marriage but I think you both have accepted each other well Jungkook I have already booked a new bed for your room. You both were looking cute together.
Jk:- You came in our room??? When??
Jk's dad:- It's okay Kookie I am just like your friend.
Jk:- No it's not I think you should leave .
Yn:- Hey, what are you saying??He is your dad!!!

You said while hitting him with the spoon in your hand.

Jk's dad:- Yn are you joining the company today??
Yn:- Yeah!!! Today I'll check all the flavors and then try to modify it. Well dad, I actually wanted to ask you if I want to can I stop the production of some flavours.
Jk's dad:- J&K coffeehouse is all yours we as it is opened it so that we are not caught in our main work.
Yn:- Thank you dad.
Jk's dad:- By next year you will be the Chairwoman and we will just be the major shareholders you don't need to worry.

You just bowed at him.

Jk:- Dad yougo ahead I'll drop her to the office and then come.
Jk's dad:- You both are not acting right??
Yn:- Dad the fact is we are married and have to accept it no matter what!!!
Jk's dad:- Hope you will fall for each other soon and you dare to meet that Sun-hee.

He warned Jungkook and headed outside.

Jk:- You saw how much he hates her!!!
Yn:- It's okay Jungkook. Let's leave now or We'll get late.

He dropped you at the office and headed towards their secret base.

At the secret base.

As he entered there were three pairs eyes glaring at him.