Darker side

He again smashed his lips on yours and picked you in his arms while dropped you on the bed. Before entering in you he looked straight in your eyes and said

Jk:- I am not gonna be gentle at any cost.
Yn:- I am ready daddy!!!!

TIMESKIP

Time:- 5:30 am

Jungkook POV:-

I woke up and saw Yn in my arms. I thought I  will never get a chance to love her or to express my feelings towards her..I don't really think Sun-hee's death even affected me but I am sure I love the most and she too loves me.

Pov ended.

He slowly got up and made you wear his shirt and cover you in the blanket and got out of the bed.He opened the window and sat on one of the chairs reading his favorite book and taking sips of coffee. When you woke up.

Yn's POV:-

I woke up and saw that he is not there next to me I got up and looked around and saw that he was sitting outside.

Yn's POV ended .

You got out of the bed and went to him.

Jk:- Ooh you woke up!!
Yn:- Ummm....

You went and sat on his lap and softly kissed him.

Yn:- Even I want a cup of coffee!!!
Jk:- Here have some...Our vacation got over!! Now I don't know when will I get to have so yummy dessert after dinner.
Yn:- True!!! N9w let's leave I am glad that Kris Unnie,Namjoon Oppa and Suga Oppa were  there with them otherwise I would have never kept Minji with those crackheads.
Jk:- I won't say anything in this case.

TIMESKIP

In evening

At your dad's place.

Yn:- Awww!! My baby
Tae:- What's that on your neck??!!
Kris:- Jungkook even you have the same!!!
Jk:- That's hickeys we are married and  I think that's our right on each other.
Jk's dad:- I am glad that you both have accepted each other!!!
Yn:- But the contract??
Yn's dad:- That was a fake contract!!!
Jk:- What??
Jk's dad:- We just made it so that you both won't leave each other.
Yn:- Smart huh!!!
Minji:- Beach bit*h  beach bit*h
Yn:- What??!! Minji who thought you this??
Minji:- Tae-Tae Ji..min beach bit*h....Fuck  Wang!!!
Jk:- What??Did you guys cursed in front of her??
Tae:- Actually we thought she is sleeping so....
Yn:- Oppa!! She say what she hear as she is learning to speak...
Minji:- Oppa!!! Oppa.....Jagi please.. No ...not...now...
Jk:- Now who said this??
Minji:- Jung..kook ..Eomma!!
Yn's dad:- You both should be careful kids say what they hear!!
Yn:- Yes dad..
Yn's dad:- I remember your first words were also the same!!
Jin:- Yeah!! Yn's first word was
Joonie:- 'WTF' hehehe
Yn:- Yaaaaaah!! Don't say it in front of Jungkook now he will tease you!!
Jk's dad:- You know what his first word was??
Jk:- Dad no please!!
Jk's dad:- His first word was 'Yn'
Yn:- My name!!
Jk:- He is lying!!!
Kris:- No dad is not..I remember it was the same day when Wang Shim killed our mom........
Jk:- What??
Jk's dad:- Kris!!!!
Kris:- Kook actually....we were gonna tell you but....
Jk:- WANG SHAIM!!!!! i want him out of that prison at any cost.

He yelled which made Minji scared and closed her ears with her small fingers and started crying.

Yn:- You are scaring her!!
Jk:- I am sorry..wait Minji was with him for more than a month.Get his picture I want to check something.

Tae brought one of Wang's pictures and Jungkook showed her his picture she curved herself  while hugging you tightly.

Yn:- You are scaring her!!
Jk:- Minji did he hurt you??

She started crying.

Yn:- Enough Jungkook she is scared don't do this to her!!
Jk:- Okay then I know what to do??

He said and headed outside like he would kill every single thing coming in between him.

Yn:- Stop him !!!
Tae:- We won't can't you see he might kill us if we stop him Let him do what he want to!!
Yn:- Kris hold her

You handed Minji in her hands and ran outside.

Jk's dad:- You shouldn't have told him child!!
Kris:- Sorry dad!!

You held his hand as he was rushing

Jk:- Leave me I will kill him.
Yn:- What is important your revenge from Wang Shim or me..
Jk:- Yn!!! You know what you leave me.My past, the darker side my life will never let me live peacefully with you because if  I won't kill those MFs, they  will kill me. Let's take divo....

You didn't let him complete and smashed your lips on his to shut him up. Slowly entering your tongue in his mouth feeling every corner of his mouth.You did that out of frustration but you knew well that,this was the only way to melt him so that he will not leave you.You stopped after a while and looked in his eyes your hands were around his neck and his were on your waist.

Yn:- I won't leave you.You once said that you are not my prince...You are right!! Cause you are my King and I am your Queen..and Queen don't leave her King by any chance.
Jk:- You know me well ... you kissed me on purpose you know I can't resist it.Sorry I  won't ever talk about leaving you alone but I won't promise...
Yn:- It's okay.....I do believe you. Let's go pick Minji and go home.
Jk:- Okay....

You both headed inside and saw that they all were controlling their laugh.

Kris:- You guys just came from Jeju trip wasn't that enough  for you two??
Hobi:- Yaaaahhh!! You both would have kissed in front of us..I don't think we would have mind.
Tae:- Yeah, so much of drama for just one kiss.
Yn:- So,you guys saw us huh!!
Jk:- We are married we can kiss each other whenever we want.

TIMESKIP

A two months later

At night
In Kitchen

Jk:- Who have sent you here and what are you doing in my refrigerator.