Arguement but out of care

TIMESKIP
A 2 months later
At night

Jk's POV:-

I woke up as I felt Yn is not sleeping next to me. I then looked at the clock it was 3:00 a.m. Suddenly I heard some noise in the kitchen.I got up and took my gun and headed towards kitchen I saw that my refrigerator's door was open wide and someone was sitting down.

Jk:- Who have sent you here??
Yn:- Yaaaaah!!! Jagi....It's me..
Jk:- Yn!!! What are you doing here......No need to explain..

He said as he saw your entire mouth covered with chocolate and you holding A big chocolate bar and
banana milk in your hands.

Jk:- Come and sit here.

You did as he said and sat on the kitchen counter.

Jk:- You have some kind of stress?? Is something wrong??
Yn:- No!! I just wanted to eat chocolate all of the sudden.
Jk:- These days you are looking chubby not fat...and you are eating too much sweet.
Yn:- Do you think the same as I am??
Jk:- I guess yes!!!
Yn:- We should meet her tomorrow itself.

Next day

At hospital

Dr.Lee:- You are really lucky you know also you had a daughter that's what I was thinking but be honest Minji is not your daughter,right??
Yn:- Yeah!! but doctor please jeep it confidencial.
Dr.Lee:- You don't need to worry about that. Mr.Jeon you must take care of her.Make sure she is not consuming coffee,tea or any alcoholic drinks or any spicy food. She should eat watery fruits and leafy vegetables.
Yn:- Wine....
Jk:- Jagi!! Doctor you please don't worry I will take well care of her!!
Dr.Lee:- No overworking Yn..
Yn:- Okay fine.

In car.

He was driving the car while you were admiring him.

Jk:- Why areyou looking at me as if you will eat me up??
Yn:- I love to admire you. Your doey eyes,your nose,your pink lips and piercing and tattoos.I love every single part of yours.
Jk:- Wow!! You are really mad behind me but you know what I love you more than you love me. You know if it was possible I would have never left you alone at office, at home, while you cooking or taking a shower.....
Yn:- You pervert!!!
Jk:- Sorry actually I was going in flow!! but when do you think this would have happened??
Yn:- You are talking about that...I think at Jeju island..After that we didn't made love.

At home

You called your dad and told him that soon you are gonna be a mom. Everyone was very happy and excited.

TIMESKIP

5 months later

Everything was fine, Tae and Kris got married and as Dr.Lee said you need to take care of yourself Kris insisted younto let Minji live with them.While Jungkook kept some maids to do house chores and to look after you but you both used to have small arguments as you used to overwork and drink wines out of stress.

At night

You were working on your laptop while Jungkook wasn't back yet maids did requested you to sleep early as he might scold you. He entered the the house and asked maids about you as he entered the room he saw  still working. He was drunk and also pissed off because you were not listening to anyone.

Jk:- You didn't slept yet??
Yn:-  Last one file is left.
Jk:- Did you had wine this evening??
Yn:- Just one glass with Miss.Oh
Jk:- It's okay,my child I am sorry cause mumma don't love you
Yn:- Hey it's not like that.....
Jk:- Why do you don't listen to anyone?!! huh!!
Yn:- I was about to sleep and I just had 1 glass of wine...
Jk:- Enough Let's not bring this child in the world.

He said while placing his gun on your belly.You slapped him.

Yn:- How dare you did that Jungkook!!!??
Jk:- Why?? You don't want to this child
you should have told me first did I forced you..

You were not in a condition to answer as his actions really hurted you. You headed outside the house while he followed you.

Jk:- Where are you going??
Yn:- To hell!!! Don't follow me.
Jk:- Yn!!

He grabbed wrist and pulled you towards him and slapped you.

Jk:- What do you think you are doing??  huh!!!
Yn:- My dad also never hit me Jungkook you know what I don't want to live with you.I HATE YOU!!

The moment he yelled at you he realised what did he just did....

Jk:- Yn!! Yn!! Jagi!!!
Yn:- Your Jagi died go find someone else.

You said while crying,you took your car and headed towards Jimin's house

At Jimin's house

You told him whatever happened.

Yn:- You tell me!! How can he do that to our child?
Jimin:- What he is did was not right but if doctor have told you not to over work and not to have wine then you shouldn't have done that.
Yn:- Yaaah!! 'MEN' why will you even think once from my side!! After all you are also a man,isn't it??
Jimin:- Okay,tomorrow tell this to Kris and see what she say??

Meanwhile Jungkook called Tse to ask him if you are with them and Kris came to know her brother's deeds.She called you and ask what happened exactly you told her everything.

At your place.

Jungkook was trying to call you but you didn't pick his call. Kris entered the house he was standing next to the couch. She held one of his hand and twisted it back she then pushed her on the couch.

Jk:- Yaaaaaaaah!!! Noona!! what are you doing??You are hurting me!!
Kris:- Don't you know how to behave with your girl
Tae:- Jungkook didn't I told you I won't spare you.
Jk:- First find her!!! Then do whatever you want please hyung! Noona please..
Yn:- No need to find me...anywhere.I promise you this is the last time you are seeing my face..
Jk:- Yn!!I am sorry the gun wasn't the real one it was a toy gun and sorry to slap you.
Yn:- What??