He is back

Yn:- No need to find me...anywhere.I promise you this is the last time you are seeing my face..
Jk:- Yn!!I am sorry the gun wasn't the real one it was a toy gun and sorry to slap you.
Yn:- What??
Jk:- Yeah,It was this Hyung who gave me idea to scare you with a toy gun but trust I lost my temper seeing you working on your laptop.Noona don't fracture my arm now

She left his hand and got up from him

Yn:- Oppa!!
Tae:- What!?? No,Yn...Kris I can explain....I told him to scare her because she wasn't listening to us.We all were telling her from so many days  but still she wasn't listening to any of us and so I told him to do so......wait but Why did you slap her huh!!...Jagi move aside. 

She took a step behind and Tae came and  stood in front of him.

Tae:- You shouldn't have slap her....What if she would have twisted your hand and throw you on the ground...
Jk:- Hyung she as it is mad at me..
Kris:- You both solve this problem,we are leaving Minji is alone at home and you come with me,today I won't spare you.
Tae:- Yaaaaah!! Yn help me please
Yn:- Give him two punches from my sode too Unnie..
Jk:- hehehehe.........

He was laughing until his eyes met another pair of eyes full with anger.

Jk:- I am sorry  Jagi please forgive me...I would have never done that to you but you were not listening to me so..
Yn:- You should thank our baby....I would have definitely punished you...but still I will not spare you..Miss.Song!!(The head maid)
Miss. Song:- Yes maam
Yn:- Get the guestroom ready cause sir is gonna sleep there for the next week.
I think this is the best punishment I could give...
Jk:- What??!! Please no no...you know I can't sleep without you.
Yn:- Good night my lovely husband.
Jk:- My life sucks!!!Ughhhh!!

TIMESKIP

3 years later

It been a long while you are looking after both your family as well as the company and you are being supported by your family  and friends but still being  a CEO and mother at same time is exhausting.

In your room

You were doing your night routine looking at your tired self in the mirror when you saw Jungkook coming inside the room.

Yn:- Did Taeseok and Minji slept??
Jk:- Yeah, Little Jeon's are sleeping..
Yn:- I was thinking to go on drinks tomorrow but alone..
Jk:- Cool!!! Call me once you are drunk then I will come to pick you
Yn:- For real??
Jk:- Yeah!!
Yn:- I love you
Jk:- Love you too

You both were about to kiss when...

Minji:- Eomma, we can't sleep in our room can we sleep with you??
Jk:- What if I said no??
Minji:- I asked you??
Jk:- Hey,who do you think you are talking to??huh!!! is this the way you talk to your dad??
Minji:- I know you will say no!! So I asked your wife.
Yn:- Minji, this not right..
Taeseok:- This is not right Minji..
Jk:- See my Taeseok loves me more..
Minji:- He don't know his dad well yet!!!
Yn:- On the bed everyone right now

They did as you said.You were really done with every single thing in your life and wanted sometime for yourself.

Next day.

In club

You had a couple of drinks and called Jungkook when..

Man1:- You are Jeon Yn right??
Yn:- Ummm..Yes what's the matter??

He was on call with someone.Where he asked the person on the call if he can enjoy and then ended the call.

Man1:- Mafia Jeon have a really pretty and sexy wife.
Man2:- Yeah, lucky him who got to taste two hot girls in his life!!
Yn:- Wtf!! Are you saying huh!!??Wjat you thought you can do what you want??

Some people were gathered around you so one the men shotted the gun in the air and told everyone to get out. All were really scared so they ran away.

Yn:- Wang Shim have send you ?? That Mf!! I am telling you before Jungkook I will kill him??
Man3:- But this is the last moment of your life ..
Yn:- Shut your fuck up!! You think Jungkook is not here so you can do whatever you want??
Man1:- You talk alot...Catch her.

Two men held you held you tight while one of them slapped you hard.
Your cheeks were red,he slapped you until you were really weak then the two men left you down and you fell on the floor. One of them hovered over you and tried to kiss but a strong punch landed on the face.

You opened your eyes and saw it was Jungkook. He some how managed  to make you stand and point the man who tried to kiss you.

Jk:- How  dare you touch my girl??!! You guys have a death wish?Let me fulilfill your wish.

He said and shotted everyone single
man present there.

Jk:- Yn is my wife and only I have right to touch her.

He said while pulling you by your waist and kissed you while you were standing there like an idiot

At home

Jk:- Go!! spent some more time alone!!
Yn:- Yaaaaaaah!!! Don't get mad at me..
Jk:- Shut up!!! do you have any idea that what would have happened if I was a minute late.. and yeah, you said you won't stop me if Wang Shim does something..
Yn:- I am okay with it  but what about Minji and Taeseok?? and also Kris you know that she is not capable to help you all and also....
Jk:- Yeah I am thinking to send them to Paris your house there you never sold it, right??
Yn:- No!! I think they can live there that's a good idea... and Let Tae Oppa also go with them....like ..or you need him here??
Jk:- No you are right!! Kris need him more than we do wait but aren't you going with them??