Little help to my Mafias

On call

Jk:- Aaaah...Noona I actually......
Kris:-Jungkook.....we...Lee...gang... come fast don't leave..Yn alone....
Jk:- Noona!!!

Call ended

Jk:- Yn!! Come with me.

He held your hand your hand,headed outside and made you sit in the car.
He took the car straight to their secret base.

At  the secret base

You saw there was blood on the entire floor..All eight of them were on the floor.

Yn:- Call 911 what are you looking for
Jk:- Shut up!!! Are you mad....This is not the first time help me to take them in basement.
Yn:- What???
Jk:- Please Yn fast you want them to die??

You did as he said you saw there was already a health care facility in the basement. Jungkook called the Doctor.

Yn:- What is all this???
Jk:- Lee Gang..... actually they are our enemies Yn don't worry I am there for you here...and they will be well.

You said nothing but was quiet. Jungkook understood that you are really scared and worried.The doctor came and treated them.You didn't anything for a week .

Sunday evening.

Today as you were on leave you decided to talk to your lovely Mafias also your dads were here who were eagerly waiting to punish Jungkook.

In living room

All had dinner and were chit chatting.

Yn:- Dad I think you you the deeds of your son I want you to punish him!!
Jk's dad:- I give the chance to punish him!!
Jk:- Thank God!!!
Yn:- I want him and all of you to leave Mafia world forever.
Tae:- Yn that's not possible the moment our enemies will know this they will come and kill all of us.
Yn:- That Lee, why is he still behind you guys?? Isn't he happy after brutally killing my mom..

You said while tearing up.

Yn:- I don't want to loose you guys.Now, Kookie is saying he will get his daughter here to live with us and Tae and Kris are planning to marry soon. You both will not have kids in future?? And You 5 unmarried men are you guys never gonna get married?? Do you think your family will have a normal life??
Yn's dad:-  Are you not living a normal life??
Yn:- Dad you better not occur a word from your mouth...
Jk:- Jagi language!!!
Yn:- Fuck that language!!
Kris:- Yn... What you are saying is applicable but not practically.
Yn:- Then atleast do something..
Joonie:- Do you think that Lee is alive now that's his daughter who is trying to destroy us...
Jin:- She is not addicted to anything??
Kris:- No Oppa!! There is one thing she is addicted to!!
Jimin:- what??
Kris:- Soft hearted yet bold,brave yet sweet,cute and sexy,someone who have a great mind and good at cooking.
Yn:- Jin  Hyung!!!
Kris:- No!! The thing is she is not into guys but into girls.
Yn:- But who will help you all she must be already knowing you.....

They all were looking at you.

Yn:- No..no no no..... I won't.............. never....
Jk:- Exactly how can you expect her to do that no!!
Tae:- Let's send Jungkook making him girl then....
Jimin:- Good idea!!
Jk:- What??!! We all will get caught.
Yn:- Is it so difficult to kill her...
Kris:- Not really but she have connections at higher places than us. It may create problems for us..Yn please!!

They all were looking you with pleading eyes and you couldn't deny them.They gave you every single detail of her.

Hobi:- She love to ride horses and also she like cats.
Yn:- Cats???which cat??
Jk:- Jagi!!!!
Yn:- Stupid I was asking if she like britian cats or the stray ones.
Hobi:- Any type of cat....
Yn:- This is the first and the last time I am helping you all..
Joonie:- No...we can't tell Yn!!
Yn's dad:- Bow what's the matter Namjoon??
Joonie:- Dad entire country knows that Yn is married to Jungkook!!
Yn:- You don't worry about that I  know how to handle that situation. hehehehe.
Tae:- That laugh was scary!!
Jk's dad:- Good luck child!!

Sunday Morning.

At Arena.

You entered the arena while your Mafias were in the security room to keep a  check you two.

Yn:- Excuse me Miss.Lee Yeri!!!
Yeri:- Yes!!......CEO.Jeon of J&K coffeehouse....right??
Yn:- So you know me....This is Friesian but these are found in Netherlands .. His name??
Yeri:- Lona..
Yn:-Can I ride it please??
Yeri:- Why not??
Yn:- Hold my cat please be gentle with her..
Yeri:- You don't need to worry..

You handed your car and took a round with Lona and again came to Yeri...

Yn:- Wanna have some coffe at my place??
Yeri:- Why not??but I think your husband won't like that...
Yn:- You don't worry about nim I just want someone who listens to me...please.
Yeri:- Okay!!

At your place.

You made coffee for her.

In living room

Yn:- Actually I am not really happy with this marriage and I have signed a contract saying I will not ask for a divorce so...I need someone who can help me to runaway from this beast.
Please Yeri help me.

You said while tearing up and holding her hand. She caressed your hand and then caressed your cheeks.

Yeri:-You don't worry Yn....I will help you our enemy is the same.

You took a step back as you felt she might kiss you.

Yn:- But they might hurt you!!!
Yeri:- They won't I know something which is cery important...
Yn:-I think you should leave,Jungkook will be here anytime ,give me your number.

Yiu both exchange your business card while she headed outside.

TIMESKIP

In night

After dinner

You were doing the dishes while Jungkook folded all the clothes and placed it in the wardrobe.

In kitchen

He wrapped his veiny hands around your waist while biting your neck.

Yn:- You naughty boy!!!
Jk:- You were the one who told Yeri that I am a beast...So this beast want to have his dessert

He closed the tap picked you up in his arms.
Yn:- I am not a baby that you always pick me up.
Jk:- No!! You are my baby.......My babygirl and I am your daddy