The secret

In kitchen

He wrapped his veiny hands around your waist while biting your neck.

Yn:- You naughty boy!!!
Jk:- You were the one who told Yeri that I am a beast...So this beast want to have his dessert

He closed the tap picked you up in his arms.
Yn:- I am not a baby that you always pick me up.
Jk:- No!! You are my baby.......My babygirl and I am your daddy

TIMESKIP

Next morning

You both were peacefully sleeping
while hugging each other.You woke up and saw a pair of beautiful eyes were already looking at you. You smiled at him while he pulled you even more closer

Yn:- If you will go with this speed every night don't you think Minji will have like 3-4 siblings in next 5 years..
Jk:- That's good.....atleast you think of her...I never heard Sun-hee saying all that.I think she deserves you as a mom...Let's just hope that she will be alive.
Yn:- Don't worry Kook she must be fine.

He caressed your head while you rested your head on his bare chest.

Jk:- By the way..Who caresses you better me or your girlfriend Yeri??

He said in teasy way and you said nothing but punched his chest softly which made him when you got a call.

Caller Id:- Yeri

On call

Yn:- Yeah Jeon Yn speaking!!
Yeri:- Yn it's me Yeri!!
Yn:- Yeah!! Yeri What is it??
Yeri:- Wanna meet after office??
Yn:- Okay cool!! I'll call you after office.
Yeri:- Okay!! Love you

Call ended.

The call was on speaker and your husband was enjoying the way Yeri was annoying.

You both kept on meeting each other for a month and you used to show as if Jungkook actually tortures you because Sun-hee had went away.

One evening

Yeri called you for drinks at her place and you all decided that, this will be the last time that you need to help your Mafias.

At Yeri's Place

She was drunk you just wanted to ask her that why did her dad killed your mom.

Yn:- Yeri..don't mind me but....Nothing let it be...
Yeri:- Jagi...My baby Yn...... You can ask me anything sweetie ...I won't mind!!!
Yn:- Your dad why did he killed my mom she had nothing to do with Mafia...She was the only reason I was living.......

You said while  crying.She wiped your tears and made you look at her.

Yeri:- My dad didn't kill your mom Wang Shim did...My dad came to save your mom but when you came Wang Shim was not there and you saw my dad hold the gun..because of you..My dad was killed I will kill you....

She said while pointing her gun on your head.You did nothing but closed your eyes and heard a shot of gun.

Jk:- Yn!!!
Yn:- What??!! Aaaahh!!! You killed her Jungkook!! Are you mad??!! Why did you kill her?
Jk:- Let's go home!! Hyung you guys handle here dads will handle the detectives

You were completely shocked,you just hated the fact they killed her you were really scared.

At home

He made you sit on the couch and brought a glass of water. You drank it in a go and  looked at him.

Yn:- How many people have you killed in your life?? Are you really so heartless??Is this the way to work?? tell me!!! Answer me............

He was really pissed of by your words.He smashed his lips on yours to make you shut up but you pushed him.

Yn:- I regret on loving you Jungkook!! I hate you...Why are you so heartless huh!! You literally kill every single person who goes i  your nerves!! Are you a pysho??
Jk:- Yn!! Enough...If you again said this  in your life I am afraid......
Yn:- What will you do you heartless Mafia?? You killed Mr.Lee without knowing that he was helping my mom..
Jk:- Enough.....It was you who told us that Mr.Lee iolled your mom.
Yn:- What??? You mean... how can you just blame me for that!!!
Jk:- Just don't talk to me.
Yn:- Fine!!!

You both crossed your arms and sat showing your back to each other when.

Tae:- Yn saw we saved you today!!!
Jimin:- I think now she won't be mad at us.

Jungkook was telling then to go but they kept on talking and talking.You finally lost your patience and said.

Yn:-  Tae Oppa.....Please leave I just don't want to talk with anyone please leave and you....You will sleep in guest room got it!!!
Jk:- Aaaaaaaayaaaaaaaa Yn!!! Baby!!! Jagi!! Listen

You didn't let him complete and headed towards the room.

Tae:- Yn and her hatred towards Mafias..What should we do now??
Jin:- Let her give some time...Killing people is something she don't agree
Hobi:- But we don't have any other option.
Jk:- Guys don't worry I will talk to her you guys go home and sleep peacefully.
Kris:- What are you gonna do??
Jk:- I am gonna use my husband card on her.
Joonie:- What??
Jk:- I won't hit her don't worry.

TIMESKIP

They all headed home while He took a deep breath and headed towards your room.

Jk:- YN!!!
Yn:- What!!???
Jk:- I am sorry....

He went on his knees.

Jk:-  Please we all love especially me.I can't live without you. You are my oxygen, my water,your are that person of my life which will make my book blank.....Please Yn!! Forgive me...
I just want you I will stop everything we will leave Mafia!!!
Yn:- Really???
Jk:- I can talk about this......
Yn:- I forgave you and accept the fact that I am a member of Mafia!! After all Mr.Lee died because of me....
Jk:- It's okay Yn....it's really okay!!!

He said hugged you tightly

TIMESKIP

Next morning

You woke up and saw Jungkook is still sleeping while hugging you.You slightly moved his hand and got out of the bed and decided to make breakfast today as you both often skip your breakfast.

While you were preparing the breakfast the doorbell rang .You headed towards the entrance and opened the door

Delivery man:- Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Mrs.Jeon Yn??
Yn:- Yes, Its me and Mr.Jeon He is my husband what do you want??
Delivery guy:- His parcel please sign this and where should I keep it?? It's too heavy??
Yn:- Keep it there on the table.

He kept the parcel and headed outside
while you headed back to make breakfast.

TIMESKIP

You finished your work in the kitchen and opened your parcel.

Yn:-Aaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!Jungkook!!!Jungkook!!!
Jk:- What's wrong???!!!!!