The kiss

It's Monday and you are dreading going to school. But you remember you and Kyle are hanging out after school so that gives you motivation to get out of bed and get ready. You walk into school and are walking to kyles locker when you see a swarm of people surrounding it. You push through the crowd and see marc and Kyle talking. "Look who it is! Perfect timing" marc says smiling at you and Kyle turns to you and has this look in his eyes. You look at him confused and then-

Kyles pov

I wake up Monday and get ready for school excited about getting to hang out with y/n after. Even though we're fake dating It feels so real. I wish it was. I walk to school and am putting my books in my locker when someone closes my locker. "Hey Kyle" marc y/n ex boyfriend says with his little posse behind him "sup" "so you're dating my ex now!" He says smirking "yep " I say trying to end this conversation "it weird cause you guys are dating but nobody have seen you kiss?" He says before announcing "have anyone seen y/n and Kyle kiss?" A crow forms and everyone shakes there head no "just cause we don't kiss in public doesn't mean anything" I say defensive "really? Cause I don't think you guys are really dating" my heart drops as he says those words "we are dating you're just jealous cause she likes me more then she ever liked you" I say defensive trying to lie! Stan looks at Kenny and cartman "this isn't good" he says quietly.  I see y/n push through the crowd "look who it is! Perfect timing" marc says smiling at y/n. I see y/n look at me confused and I know she isn't going to like this.

Back to y/n pov

Kyle looks at me before pulling me in fast by the waste kissing me I hesitate before putting my hands on his face. "Holy shit" cartman says. Stan is standing there with his jaw drop and Wendy and bebe are jumping up and down. Marc sees and storms off. You pull away from the kiss and look at Kyle wide eyed. He grabs you hand and you start walking. He whispers "I'll explain in a sec" as you walk and people stare and some clap. You turn a corner and get to somewhere alone. "Um what was that!!!" You whisper yell. "Im sorry I had to or I would of blown our cover" "it's ok you did what you had to do." Silence takes over. You both don't know what to say as you both just shared that unexpected kiss. "That was stressful" Kyle says as he puts his back against the wall sliding down into a sit."no kidding" You sit down next to him "so much for the no kissing rule..." Kyle says "don't act like we weren't going to break that rule regardless" you say without realizing it. you turn over and look at him. He chuckled before says "it was just a matter of time" he smirks before getting up and holding out his hand to help you up "we should probably head to class" you grab his hand and he helps you up. You both walk to class with red faces.