Masked Manhunter Part 2

[20:05]

Bruce changed into his Batman attire and rushed to the hospital as soon as he heard about the incident at Bamonte's Diner involving his friend. He weaved between incoming cars in his muscular Batmobile and sped down the road, cutting corners and getting dangerously close to losing control and crashing more than once, before finally arriving at Gotham General Hospital.

Batman leapt out of the vehicle and rushed to the nearest officer. "Where is he?"

"Gordon? He's floor 2 room 37-" The cop was cut off as Batman raced inside and got to the room as quick as possible, and the sight he saw when he reached the room was not pretty.

Gordon was being restrained by 4 people trying to calm him down, as he thrashed at them and attempted to escape the bed.

"Gordon! Gordon, calm down!" Batman exclaimed, running up to the scene and grabbing Jim by the shoulders in an attempt to hold him down, with a lot less struggle than anybody else was having. "Jim, it's me!"

"Get your filthy hands OFF OF ME!" Jim ordered, getting hand free and punching Batman in his jaw before he got a grasp of his hand again, holding it down. "It was Scarecrow!!!"

"Jim, settle down!" He could see that Jim was getting tired but wasn't calming down one bit. "Somebody get an anesthetic!" He demanded, causing a few doctors to race out of the room and return a few moments later.

"I got Propofol, this will put him to sleep for a few hours." One of them informed, syringing it out of the jar and then injected it into Gordons neck, and they only had to wait a few seconds before he was out cold, fast asleep on the bed.

Finally everybody let go of the man and were able to relax many sitting themselves down to take a breather, but all Batman could do was stand there and gaze at his friend sadly, hoping they would be able to fix whatever happened to him.

He exited the room before spotting Barbara Gordon, Jim's daughter, sitting in reception with worry plastered on her face.

"Barbara." He announced his presence as he approached her, making her peer up at him from staring at the wall blankly.

"Oh, hey Batman." She leant back in the chair so she could look up at him easier, waiting for him to say something.

"I'm sorry about Jim. We just got him to calm down finally, he's getting some much needed rest and will hopefully be better by the time he wakes up."

"Thank god, was worried out of my mind." Barbara spoke as she was relieved to hear that her father would more than likely be okay.

"He said that someone called 'Scarecrow' did this. I've been hearing this from a lot of people recently, most of which were in the midst of committing suicide before I stopped them. It seems like we've got a new major threat on our hands."

"Well, you'll stop em, you always do, you're Batman. Just... maybe could you leave my dad out of this one?"

"I would even if I had the choice, he's in no condition to be working any cases, nevermind stopping citywide threats."

"Thank you bro, I appreciate it." She smiled up at him before turning her attention back to the wall as he left the building and headed over to the scene of the crime.

[Bamontes Diner, Gotham]
[21:02]

When he pulled up at the diner, there was a huge crowd of people in the area, if he were to estimate, around 300. They were there for both him, and the commotion that was still happening in the diner.