After reaching the hospital, those people get Jimmy admitted. All three were impatiently waiting for the doctor in front of the ICU, Doc comes out in a while. All three look at the doctor with questioning eyes.

Doctor: shot missed bullets just touch him. But there has been a lot of blood loss. He needs blood. His...

YN in the middle : Don't need doctor My blood group is O-. You take my blood.

Doctor: Ok come!

YN takes a look at JK and Kabir and goes inside.

Kabir leaning against the wall: free everyone out?

JK looking ahead: Yes.. there were 30 people. Kabir nods on JK's talk. Both were standing silently.

YN was lying on the bed in the ICU. Her blood was being given directly to jimmy. YN was lying down with her eyes closed.

on the other hand, Tavish was at the same place this time.. he was sitting on the king sofa. And was taking sips of wine. There was no emotion on Tavish's face. Only Tavish knew what was going on in his mind at this moment.

Jay comes there in a while.

Jay: Boss, His call came. Due to the absence of today's work, he was very angry.

Tavish in a cold voice : Someone shows attitude in front of Tavish Singhania, No one has that much status. So just kill him. And you know how to do that.
Saying this, Tavish looks at Jay while taking a sip of wine.

Jay : Yes Boss, And ma'am is currently in the hospital. She is donating blood to Jimmy.

Hearing this, Tavish closes his eyes for a moment..

Tavish takes a sip of wine with his eyes open,
Ahead...

Jay: Jimmy has lost blood. Just fainted.
Tavish does not say anything on Jay's words.

Jay hesitated: Boss, Should I ask you something?

Tavish nods

Jay: Boss, Why did you allow ma'am to reach the factory. You knew ma'am gonna stop you?

Tavish in a cold voice : Knew she would stop everything. I also had a plan to stop. But there is someone else who is with YN..

Jay : Means Boss?

Tavish evil smiling : There's someone else who's hiding, well you don't need to know much!

Jay : Boss, But those people left the factory.

Tavish standing and taking a sip of wine: YN doesn't know what he has done, I have to fix everything. Tavish gets immersed in some deep thought.

Jay Looking at Tavish in mind : ma'am You don't know what you have done. You put those people in trouble. Now everything is in the hands of the boss.