"i's spelling ABC's." she said looking up at us and smiling.

"really let me see." isabella smiles back trying to skip to where she's at, clearly having some difficulties with doing that. thank god ella doesn't understand any of that.

ella takes her marker and puts the cap on it. then takes her paper and holds it up right in isabella's face.

"wow this is so good, when i was in kindergarten i did so bad on abc's until the middle of the school year, but that was in italy so i don't know if it's different teaching." isabella told her.

she's so perfect. and seeing her be happy with her sister is the cutest thing. even with daelo she's the most perfect girlfriend. she loves daelo, and she gets along with my family.

"can my friend come over?" ella asked fiddling with her fingers.

"what friend?" isabella furrowed her eye brows.

i sat on the couch next to isabella not wanting to accidentally overstep on ella's boundaries. i know she was scared of me, for what reason? i have no idea. but i still took it serious. so for that i try not to get way to close to her unless i'm holding her and she or isabella askes me to.

"my friend day low." she said daelo's name in two separate words.

isabella looked at me and tilted her head slightly.

"let me call him." i said getting off the couch and walking in the middle of the living room.

after getting off the phone with an overly excited daelo i nod my head yeah telling isabella let's go.

"let's go pick up daelo." isabella says helping ella stand on the couch on her feet before isabella picks her up.
****
"do you want to help me with my ABC's later?" me and isabella heard ella ask daelo. if he doesn't say yes then im gonn-

"yeah! can i show you my times tables too?" daelo asked ella back.

"okay!" i heard ella said with excitement laced in her voice.

"isa im hungry." we heard ella say loudly. it caught me off gaurd cause usually she's always quiet and never said she was hungry unless isabella asks her.

"what do you want to eat baby?" isabella asks back. waiting for her to respond.

"chicken lay." ella said.

me and isabella looks at eachother confused for a second. what the fuck is chicken lay?

"chicken lay?" isabella asked her after a minute of us trying to process what she said.

"yeah, with the chicken nuggs, and the orange looking yummy sauce, chicken lay." ella rambled off, trying to make us understand what she's asking for.

"chicken lay? babe what is that?" i asked isabella quietly.

"ohh, chick-fil- a?" isabella asked ella.

"yeah chicken lay." ella said back not understanding why isabella had to repeat her.

isabella nods to me and that's all the confirmation i need to know where going to chick-fil- a. unless you wanna call it chicken lay then that fine too. apparently.

not more then around 8 minutes to get to chick-fil- a drive thru. isabella gasped loudly catching my attention and apparently the attention of the kids in the back.

she doesn't even speak anything she just immediately start face timing someone. i look over to her phone trying to see who she's calling.

giselle